News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

"Relizing Love" book 1

Started by I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz), April 23, 2009, 09:37:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

As Ginny walked through the corridor,the blue flames danced all around her. With out Harry,this place seamed scarier than in her forth year. Giving her finnal hope that Harry,an Auror,was here. Passing the room where Sirius died,she yelled "Show me where the prophicies are!" A door to her left flung open.She ran there and slamed the door.The humming bird still tranforming over and over.She ran to the door opisit of her,flung it open,ran in,and slamed it.Then she looked at the paper in her hand,"Row 52"It read on it. Ginny hoped Harry came,like he promised.She saw her name on the yellow paper.She grabbed the glass orb,Then noticed something was wrong.

Miss Xantier

WRONG PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TO FANFICTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perseus J.

But what was wrong? What was out of place? Why did she have that cold blooded feeling you can only get
when you`re in a life of death situation. "somthing?" she said to herself "something is wrong here?" she quoted questionaly. "I bet that--
"someone else is here?" a mysterious called from another side of the room
"were are you and what is your name?"
"I am in the most noticeable place but yet I am not noticed."
"but i don`t understand?"
"You don`t need to understand,you just need to listen,to your self,to me,to life,to your heart,to your mind."
then just as Guinnie walked around the corner a man then just appeared like out of no were almost as if--
wait he wasn`t alone there was a women she was tall just like the man she had stormy gray eyes that glittered in the sea blue light her blond hair was waving like if it were in the wind,the man tall darkish brown hair that waved like the ocean and blew in the mysterious wind and his eyes were a beautifll deep sea blue,just heavenly you could almost get lost in the sea by looking at them.but who were they?

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

"Um,hello?"Said Ginny."What is your name,uh,names?""Lets keep that privet."The girl steped forward."It's time."She told the strange boy."What what's time?""Call master.""Master!"Yelled the boy."Coming"Yelled a cold,high,crule,voice."NO!!!!"Yelled Ginny,but it was too late,"AVADA KEDAVERA!""Prontengo!"But her sheild charm did not fully work.Ginny feel to the ground,at a laughing Voldimort's feet.

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

CHAPTER TWO
                                                                    THE LEGENDARY CENTOR

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

Harry found Ginny lying on the floor in the Department Of Mysteries with two strage people

THREE DAYS LATER

Professor McGonicle Sat in the head misstress's ofice talking to Dumbledor's portrat."Fine,I'll go to the hall."Said McGonicle.She and Ginny(Fully recovered)Walked to the hall.Ginny screamed.McGonicle stoped in her tracks.There,in the middle of the floor,was a centor."Percy!"He said febully."Firenze!""Yes came a centor."Oh my,"He said"What?"Said McGonicle"He is the legendairy centor."He said bowing to the ground."I will bring him to the forest"

Chiron woke up in a forest surrounded by women centors.All healing him,one particular centor walked up to him and said "I am from Greace too"Then Chiron passed out.