News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The nerd with a burn [on his heart]

Started by MrBing, April 26, 2009, 12:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrBing

Hammy waited in the commonroom for Isabelle Xantier. Hammy liked her but she seemed to hate him so he arranged for the two of them to meet in the Hufflepuff commonroom at twelve o'clock, midday that very day and it was 11:59AM. You see Hammy would be the nereduis *sp* and the weirdest person you every meet and he did a very weird thing. He begged the commonroom portrait to read Isabelle a poem he wrote and then let her in. The portrait excepted as long as the girl could tell her why she was there.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle came walking down the hallway, and then reached the portrait "Hello, I'm here to meet with Mr. Hammy Bing? May I enter?" she said to the portrait, she was wearing a golden dress with golden high-heels. (her hair is the same style as in the picture below.)

MrBing

The portrait sang *Roses are black Violets are green I look at a tree you remind me of pee I love you Isabelle from Hammy*. I told you he was very weird. Hammy was practising by kissing the pillow. The portrait opened for Isabelle.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle walked into the Common Room ignoring the poem and when she saw Hammy kissing the pillow, and she began to giggle. "Hello!" she said.

MrBing

Hammy fainted he was so embarrassed.Hammy didn't expect her to remember or too see him pashing (Snogging) a pillow. Hammy has always liked Isabelle and that made him even more embarrassed.hammy fainted of embarrassment and shock. Hammy felt a cool breeze hit his chest.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle laughed when Hammy fainted, and then got so bored that she summoned a bucket full of ice cold water. She poured it on Hammy.

MrBing

"hey baby" said Hammy hardly even conscious to what he was doing "Ya wanna do jiggyjigg" He said even less conscious then last time. Hammy stood up and did a movement in the air where his arms go forward and his body goes back. He did this for times and shouted "Bam" after every one. "I want to make the baby's with you baby let's do jiggyjigg" said Hammy as he started to kiss Isabelle.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle jumped backwards, and ran as fast as she could to the woods.

(LOL!)