News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Restless

Started by Aiden, April 27, 2009, 10:30:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

((Open to everyone.))

Aiden sat on the window frame in the Gryffindor common room.  It was late at night, and it usually took him awhile to go to sleep if he did at all.  Lately he had been so restless.  Aiden sighed quietly, and stared outside the window.  It was dark out, and the stars shone high in the sky.  They illuminated the dark heavens with their presence. 

Aiden leaned back some against the frame.  The cool breeze from the free wind outside was calming.  It cleared his mind so he could think.  He heard someone come down the stairs of the dorms so he turned around to see who had arrived.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

Miss Xantier

Isabelle walked down the stairway, and then entered the common room, she noticed Aiden standing there. "Hello, Aiden. Why are you up?" she said. She went over to an armchair and sat down in her blue pajamas. <<<<< (Blue Tank-top, and pajama bottoms.)

Aiden

Aiden looked at Isabelle as she entered the room.  He had never really met Isabelle but a few times.  However, she knew his step-sister pretty well.  Aiden stood up, and leaned against the wall.

"I couldn't sleep."  Aiden answered simply without adding much detail why.  "I thought I was the only one awake.  Why aren't you asleep?"  He asked the younger girl quietly.  Aiden wore some thrashed jeans with a black jacket with it.  He put his hands in his pockets.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky was dancing until he realised that Aiden was there. Bucky made an unnecessary laugh of embarrassment "Hey Auden how's things going with you?" Bucky asked felling less embarrassed now. Bucky started up the fire and said "I can't sleep right now to worked up with that Hammy turd from Hufflepuff, y' know I've never hated a Hufflepuff before but know I do so hey" Said Bucky a little exited and aggravated at the same time.  (Christ you both posted before I finished writing (And I thought you left Isabelle??)

Aiden

((Please post maturely.))

Aiden nodded his head at Bucky.  "Things are going pretty good with me.  How about yourself?"  He asked quietly, tilting his head to one side.  Aiden flicked his wrist and shot a flame toward the fire, helping Bucky start it.

potter_fan122

Stacey couldn`t help but smile. Sometimes people were so blind. She sat on the third to last stair that led to the girls` dormitories, not making a sound and not being seen. She wasn`t invisable or anything, just unnoticed. The only thing she feared would reveal her was the sudden but faint rush that connected her and Aiden together.

She was silent, her pajama pants brushing against the last stair. She watched the others with interest.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Miss Xantier

Isabelle said "I've just been having bad dreams, and they haven't end good. It's always death, I'm have to go to potions and  learn how to make a dreamless potion. Hello Bucky." she nodded to Bucky,dodging the flame as it shot from Aiden's hand to the fireplace. Hearing a creak from the stairway, she turned around and saw Stacey, Isabelle walked over to her quickly and quietly and said to her quietly so none could hear her but Stacey "Hey Stacey! Why are you up in the middle of the night?"

Aiden

Aiden smiled triumphantly at the fireplace.  The flames were now well lit so the common room looked more alive.  Aiden then sighed, and sat down on the couch, and heard Isabelle run over to the other side of the common room.  For some reason didn't have that unusual empty feeling he got when he was away from Stacey.  This time he felt more alive, just like the common room seemed to change when the flames were lit.   Aiden turned around, and saw Stacey sitting with Isabelle.  He smiled, and walked over to the two of them.

"Hey, when did you get here?"  Aiden asked Stacey with a grin.  He leaned his back against the wall of the staircase.

potter_fan122

"Sshh!" Stacey whispered to Isabelle as she gave her away. Her stomach fluttered, however, when Aiden neared, so all was forgotten. "Hey. About five minutes ago." She smiled, reaching out to take her fiance`s hand.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden reached down to take Stacey's hand gently in his own.  He looked around at everyone in the common room.  Even though it was in the middle of the night everyone looked wide awake, considering the time.   "So, since everyone is awake....what should we do?"  Aiden asked, a grin still stretched upon his face.

Miss Xantier

"Well, I have no idea. But all of us are dating." said Isabelle pointing out that there were two couples in the room, Stacey and Aiden. Isabelle and Bucky. Isabelle smiled to herself.

Dobby_ROX

"That fact is already known" Bucky pinted out "Meaning you arestating the obvious" Bucky told her. "I wouldlove to see a 8d movie in Hogsmeade but of course it is against the rules to go to Hogsmeade. Bucky thought *I'm not one for following rules* and decided on something. "Hey if your game enough I suggest we go prank pepole" Bucky said. Noticing that they might not be game enough Bucky added "you know they will never find out there all asleep". Bucky grinned widely.