News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Slytherin Common room

Started by I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz), April 28, 2009, 07:39:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

Hi I'm Thalia.I am making a story of freinds.If you are my friend come here with your name what year traits (so I can sort you) gender and best skills (Herboligy,Posions,Tranfigeration,etc,etc,etc.)

Example:

Name:Thalia P. Chase
                     Year:First
                     Traits:Fighting,bravery,and wisdom
                     Best Skills:Defense Against the Dark Arts,Tranfigeration.

After you are sorted go have fun with the people in your house.

I will post a common room in Hufflepuff,Ravenclaw,and Gryffendorr.This is Slytherin's common room.

dobby888

Okay, not to be like the COP or anything, but both of you are kind of overreacting.
Isabelle:
Way too harsh... also you shouldn't speak for other people.  You only really know what you are feeling, not what everyone else is.
Thalia:
What you have set up here is a good idea, but this is what the whole HPF forum is for.  There's no need to make it again. On a side note, you are very new here, so you obviously wouldn't know how everything works, but if you criticize those that have been here longer than you have, it'll be harder to fit in.

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

I feel u Jessie but I can't help it.She anois me badly.*If u want to join u can*.I know a little because my cus comes here,not often though.(* I mean join this you can*)

dobby888

She annoys me too sometimes, but then again, so does everyone!  She hasn't been on here very long, but she's been on longer than you have, so you need to show her some respect and give her a chance.

(No offense, again)

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

Jessie please if u post write like i did on top please!?

dobby888

First of all I'm Jessie, second of all, I'm not joining.  I just told you that this thread already exists in the form of the entire forum.

No you can't join the alliance, your character shouldn't even know about it because we used a charm so that no one could hear us.

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

Hogworts Letter to Max T. Tibirius

Dear mister Tibius,we are pleased to inform you that you have been exepted at Hogworts school of witch-craft and wizzardry.Your house will be Slytherin.Your Head-of-House will be Professor Severus Snape,and your Head-Master will be me Albus Dumbledor.

Trian Ticket to mister M. Tiberius
           Platform 9 and 3 quarters.

potter_fan122

Isabelle, be nice. While I don`t agree with her posting, I just ignore it.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Jennie Hames

Name: Jennie Alex Hames
Year:Fourth
Traits: Wisdom, Sweetness, Calmness, and Bravery
Best Skills: History of Magic, Transfiguration, and Care for Magical Creatures

(I'm sorry Isabelle... Don't hate me! I just wanna find out where I belong!)
The past can be frightening, and also the present. But your future is diffcult to overcome. So follow your fears, and overcome them, and make your future brighter.

Sky

((Alright, alright. ENOUGH! This is fine if you want to make a story, but Miss Thalia, you must put it in a different catagory. This is not the place. Fan fiction would be better. If you continue to post in the wrong areas and take control of someones character in an RP, your topic will either be ignored or reported to the Admin. I apologize if you see this as an attack, but you have failed to see to any reasoning, we, no I, have to offer.))

dobby888

((I agree completely.  There are several of us that have tried to tell you so many times that this post should be here, at least not in this section, if not on the site at all.  Either decide to listen, or please just move the topic!  I don't think any of us want to be rude, but it's hard not to when you continue to ignore our attempts to kindly correct you.))

Miss Xantier

(whoa! Now look at who isn't ignoring her. But I agree with Sky and Jessie, besides. You are making people not listen and do the same as you . You haven't made a bio so you can roleplay.... Sorry if we hurt your feelings!)

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

No its fine I'll move just let me finish one last person.

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

Hogworts Letter to Jennie A. Hames

Dear miss Hames,we are pleased to inform you that you have been exepted at Hogworts school of witch-craft and wizzardry.Your house will be Gryfinndor.Your Head-of-House will be Professor Minerva McGonicle,and your Head-Master will be me Albus Dumbledor.

Trian Ticket to miss J. Hames
           Platform 9 and 3 quarters.

Voldimort101

You didn't leave!

(heres a canadian in south park :ll)