News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Story of My Life

Started by dobby888, May 2, 2009, 03:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Thursday, May 21
Science Class

As soon as I walked into the room, I could feel the tension.  The sense of inevitable failure was almost tangible.  I sat down in my seat, already dreading the coming 50 minutes of torture.

The binders were put up, and the tests handed out.  I could hear pencils scribbling on the several page test.  I began on the last page, my usual method of test taking. 

I looked over my test one more time and then breathed a sigh of relief.  I looked up at the clock.  There were still a few minutes left of class.  I stood up and turned the test into the basket, whispering to the people gathered around it. At least they had thought it was hard too...

I packed up my backpack and slung it over my shoulders.  I was going to gym class now, my last gym class ever at this school.

In the locker room, some girls were sad, but most were overjoyed.  Today we would probably do something special.  Maybe go outside?  It was wishful thinking, but with a little prodding, we would be able to convince the teacher.

It turned out that the teacher had been planning to take us outside anyways! We had two options of things that we could do.  We could play kickball, or spud.  I am an epic fail at kickball, so I decided to play spud.

In spud, you have four players.  Each player has on three wristbands in a certain color.  You roll the dice and if it lands on your color, you have to run to the dice and yell stop as fast as you can.  You then take three steps to the closest person and throw the dice at them.  If you hit them, they give you one of their wristbands.  The first player to collect all colors wins.

It sounds complicated, but is actually really fun when you get into it.  Luckily, I had a good group.  We ran around the playground, laughing the whole time.

At one point in the game, I ran towards the dice, thinking it was my color.  When I saw that it wasn't, I attempted to change direction.  My feet went out from under me and next thing I knew, I was laying on the ground, laughing. 

I rolled over onto my back and peered at my knee, which seemed to have gotten the worst of it.  A small, yet jagged, rock stuck out of my knee.  I pulled it out and threw the blood-stained pebble back to the ground. 

My friend Taylor rushed to my aid, panicking.  "Chrissy! Oh my god! Oh my god! Are you okay? Do you need water? The nurse?"

I laughed and said, "Taylor, really, I'm fine!  I just slipped is all."

"Really? Oh my gosh, I thought you fainted!"  She put her hand on her heart, probably racing, knowing her.

Alexis

I like this story, it really seems like school.
Can't wait for the next part!
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Miss Xantier

OOh! I want more! Love it!

dobby888

Thursday, May 21

I stood in the locker room, almost empty.  I looked down at the band-aid stuck to my knee.  I had finally agreed to see the nurse after blood began to run down my leg.  She had put a huge band-aid on it.  I suppose the size was necessary to cover the wound, but it made it look way worse than it actually was.

I ripped off the band-aid.  I couldn't go to my first lunch as a couple with a huge band-aid, now could I? 

We were having a picnic with our second grade buddies today instead of the normal cafeteria lunch.  I walked outside with my class, looking for my buddy.  I must admit, I was discretely looking for Sam as well.

I found my buddy, obviously on the other side of the field.  I sat down next to him and he handed me a card with a laffy taffy taped inside.  I attempted to read one line of his illegible script, and gave up. 

After what seemed like forever, we finally stood up to go back inside.  The picnic had been almost a total fail. 

Reasons for the picnic fail:
1.   I was unfortunately wearing jean Bermuda shorts that slide down in the back when you squat or sit awkwardly. 
2.   There is almost no way to sit on the grass with out this occurring.  I found one position that worked, and afraid to move out of it, I had sat like that for the entire lunch period.
3.   My back cramped and I couldn't bend my injured knee very effectively, so standing up, to put it simply, was not pretty.
4.   I had only talked to my buddy two other times, and he was preoccupied with his friends, leaving me to talk to the school creeper and the boy who over exaggerates his words and ends up spitting.

The only good thing that came out of the picnic was that I had a mountain dew.

potter_fan122

"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Miss Xantier

uglycupcakes

haha good story :] a little far behind in your real life.. but still stellar.

Jackie Saylem

Hah I love it! Omg its really good!! I'm still laughing about the part where you said Sam was the hottest guy in school, the one who many girls had eyes for, lol. Don'y get me wrong, he has great eyes, but that made me nearly fall out of my chair.

I REALLY love it though!!! Its such a cool idea too!
Jade Madeline Hayes - Strong, Independant, Confused, Naive.

Arianna Adaine - Elegant, Lethal, Lost, Alone, Outgoing, Anxious.

Jackie Dawn Saylem - Beautiful, Vampire, Young, Passionate, Energetic, Quirky

dobby888

Thank you so much everyone! I'm SO sorry that I haven't been on in forever!! I'm currently working on my story and I will post it ASAP! Thanks for reading!