News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Story of My Life

Started by dobby888, May 2, 2009, 03:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

uglycupcakes

Well..
if it breaks you.. i'll live in a box with you [because you if you fail.. your school rejects you, you go to a lowly school and are soo upset you didn't get into CDH that you fail out of highschool, don't get a job at Micky D's.. and end up in a box].. i really hope that doesn't happen to you.. but if it did.... lol.. Sorry if that didn't make any sense.. I'm sure you did really good on your math test.

Good story tho..

dobby888

Haha I love your little story way better though...even though I already got into the school...

Thanks for the support everyone!  I'll get the next part out ASAP!

dobby888

Saturday, May 9, 2009
9:27 A.M.

I had just completed the portion of the test without my calculator, and I picked it up lovingly from the ground.  We had been told to put them under our chairs just to be sure that we wouldn't use them. 

I sat down and looked at the test.  Over 100 math problems flashed before my eyes as I looked over the test.  I turned back to the first problem and began to work it out.

Around 10:50

I was the last person at my table to finish the test, but I had tried to be careful and check over my work.  I turned my test in and went into the hallway to meet up with my friends.

My dad was already there to pick us up and we left right away.  In the car the other girls talked about how hard they thought the test was. 

"You thought it was hard?" Marie questioned.  The other girls nodded, " I thought it was easy!" She laughed.

"I thought it was easy too!"  I agreed.  "I guess this means that we either did really good, or really, really bad!"

We dropped the other girls off and I went back home.  I had lunch and lounged around the house. 

Later that afternoon I began to get ready to go to Marie's house. It had been her birthday on Thursday, and her family was having a birthday party for her.  They had invited me, even though only her extended family was going to be there.

I wrapped up her cake and my dad drove me to her house.

((Sorry kind of a boring segment... I'll try to get to more entertaining parts quickly!))

Miss Xantier

dobby888

Friday, May 15, 2009

I flopped down in the office chair, logging in to the computer.  As I logged onto AIM, I rubbed my arms to warm up. 

Our office was in the basement, completely underground.  At any point in the year our basement was ten degrees cooler than the rest of our house.  As you walked down the stairs, it was easy to pinpoint the exact spot where the temperature changed.

The computer made a lot of fuss over this easy action. Being old, it buzzed and hummed over the simplest of tasks.
Once it had finally let me log on, I skimmed my buddy list.  My heart jumped inside of me, twisting into an impossible knot, sure to choke me.  As I concentrated on breathing, I stood to close the door.  This conversation required my full attention.

I clicked on the familiar screen-name, only to realize that this action was unnecessary. He had already talked to me!  I bit my lip and responded, fully into it now.

As we settled into a conversation, I became more confident.  He had talked to me.  Sam, the hottest guy at our school, the one that several girls had eyes for, had talked to me.

I told him that I really wanted to see the movie Angels and Demons.  He said that he wanted to see the Terminator.  Quickly, I agreed and suggested that we should see it together. 

I crossed my fingers and closed my eyes.  The usual ping! jolted me back to reality.  I checked his response.  He said yes!  I then checked how long it had taken him to respond.  Only about a minute... pretty average.

We continued talking, though I was freaking out the entire time.  I was going to see a movie with Sam!

Miss Xantier

dobby888

You'll find out soon enough!  I'm going out of town this weekend for the fourth, but I'm bringing my laptop, so I should be able to write and post when we get there!

uglycupcakes

Good Job!
I wanna know what happens with Sam..
I think i do.. but i could be just imagining it.

Jennie Hames

The past can be frightening, and also the present. But your future is diffcult to overcome. So follow your fears, and overcome them, and make your future brighter.

dobby888

Wednesday, May 20

I sat at my kitchen counter, stressed almost to the limit.  I had a huge Science final the next day, but hadn't studied or made any notecards yet!  It was already 10:30, and my mom had begun telling me to go to bed.

I typed furiously, looking up the answers to my study guide online.  I had of course forgotten my book at school, so I didn't really have any other options. 

My friends Kim and Susan three-way called me, hoping I had answers.  We had exchanged answers for about 20 minutes before my mom forced me off.

Now I was about half-way done.  I was staying very quiet, trying to stay unnoticed.  This task was near impossible, seeing as I was sitting directly in my mother's iron gaze. 

I logged onto AIM, blocking the computer screen with my body so that no one would know what I was doing.  I was hoping that someone would be online that could help me.

Sam was on!  I rejoiced inwardly, not daring to say anything.  As we began to talk, I still worked as fast as possible on my science.  What was that? Did he really just say what I thought he said? I read it again and my heart skipped a beat.  My hands began to sweat as I formed my reply.

By the time our conversation had ended, it looked somewhat like this:
Samtheman: so r we going out?
Dancingxqueen: I don't know... do you want to go out with me?
Samtheman: ya
Dancingxqueen: Okay, then we are!
Samtheman: sweet

As I lay in bed that night, I thought about what had just happened.  I had always promised myself that if I was asked out online I would say no.  But wait, I hadn't been asked out... not technically.  It was more... more of a mutual agreement to bondage.  Yeah, that's what it was.  So it was totally okay. Right?

Miss Xantier

Awesome Jessie! Very awesome! Yay! You and Sam are going out!

potter_fan122

Hehe.
I like your story.
>.<
Keep going.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Alexis

Aw, this story's cute.
More please? =]
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

dobby888

Thanks guys! XD I really really appreciate all the comments! I promise I'll put more up soon!