News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Colors..?

Started by Sky, May 21, 2009, 02:45:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

((Awwwz! Thanks guys! I skip ahead a lot so its not just a bunch of pointless crap. I'm trying to figure out a storyline as I go along lol.))

Sitting for almost an hour, I started to feel a sense of worry. My parents were never ones to be late. I got up and headed for the barrier (at a rather slow pace), when I ran into a tall man with broad shoulders in a long shabby black cloak. When I looked up, I saw a face with watery black eyes, a long nose, and shaggy brown hair.

"Allison Kendra Carter I presume?" His deep voice spoke as he looked down at me. I felt really short now.

"Y-yes sir. Er...who are you?" I replied, my voice sounding cautious. 

"My name is Atticus Marcius III. I work for the Ministry of Magic." He said. "I'm here to inform you that your parents have been arrested for the murder of Demetri Lucas. Do you know who that is Miss Carter?"

I felt shock come over me. I couldn't speak. I couldn't cry. I could only stand and stare at this stranger who could only bare bad news.

"Miss Carter..., I need to know." Atticus said, a tone of impatience in his voice.

"Yes. He was our neighbor. A...muggle." I began to sob. I struggled to breath and began to take in multiple gasps.

"Miss Carter, I know that you were not involved with any part of this incident, but I must tell you now that you may have to live with your grandparents from now on. How old are you?" The man rubbed his fingers over his chin, as if he were lost in thought.

"Seventeen." I lied.

"It says here that you are sixteen." Atticus said, holding up a piece of parchment that read the birthdate April 23rd, 1993.

"No. I was born on May 12th, 1992." I said before I could think. The man's eyes looked over mine for some sign of lying, but I held his gaze as strongly as I could.

"The ministry doesn't lie Miss Carter."

"Why would I lie about my birthdate?" I said. "I could care less about going back to my Grandparents' house while my parents are in Azkaban."

"Well...since you are indeed an adult, I guess I'll have to let you go. For now. I'm sure you know how to apparate then?" He asked skeptically.

"Yes."

"I suggest you apparate to your Grandparents' house. We will meet you there later this evening to discuss what will happen." He said with a small smile.

I took a deep breath and grabbed my trunk. I walked past him, my face in front of the barrier, and took out my wand.

Changio
I thought as the piece of paper the man was now stuffing into his shirt gave a very slight twitch. I hoped it worked. I hoped he wouldn't notice. I couldn't go back there for another year. They hated me.. They were muggles and they thought I was despicable.

"Well, are you going or do I have to wait here all day for you to get out of here? The barrier is supposed to be closing soon."

I sighed and thought of my destination and I spun around as quick as I could, going into constricting darkness, and winding up on a snow covered lawn covered with christmas decorations. 

Hoisting myself up, I could tell I had made my destination.

Great...

((Kinda weird...but I'm working on it. I had 11 minutes left for today at the library so I had to rush. Hope you like it.))

Alexis

I think this story, it gets better the more I read.
Keep it up, it is very entertaining.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Miss Xantier

cool! haha, my mum says my dandruff looks like I put oatmeal in my hair...

dobby888

I totally agree with Alexis! I have no idea where you're going with this, but the surprise is gonna be good! I can feel it!

Sky

Thanks guys.
I don't like writing my stories on paper because I get bored and quit, so I'm forced to think of everything at the moment I get on here. Of course I plot a little at home, but not very much.

Quote from: Miss Xantier on June 27, 2009, 11:40:08 AM
cool! haha, my mum says my dandruff looks like I put oatmeal in my hair...
[Uh....I'm going to be blunt. That is disgusting....]

dobby888

That's what I always did! (Plotting in my head)  The problem was that I would always forget it! Then I started writing on paper, or typing when a computer was available...

Please write when you can!!