News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

To J.K. Rowling and the whole cast and crew!

Started by Ashley1994, May 28, 2009, 12:15:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley1994

I would just love to say thanks to J.K. Rowling for making the best books yet! I didn't like reading before, but then i got my hands on a book called Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, and just had a blast! Now I'm one of the top readers in my class. You have done an amazing job and I'm sad to know that I have read the last book, but hey, it had to end sometime, right?  :'( But of course, i can't wait to see the newest movie, and that I own all of the books, and movies!(Except for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince) Thank you once again J.K. Rowling, and BRAVO to you! As for the cast, you couldn't have done a better job! I'm so glad that I have been able to watch and read along as you were acting. I have no idea what to say except the fact that you are all outstanding actors! If I meet you in real life, I shall be speechless, because you make watching movies so much fun! I give millions of thumbs up! Thank you for reading and listening to all I have to say, if you would like to write back or anything, feel free! Have a wonderful day.

A Huge Fan,
                              Ashley Thorn

harrypotterfan#1

i agree totaly now im a top reader to omg i lovvvvvveeee her  writing i would love to meet her and danil radcliff also i got an email form another one of my fav athors
and have a huge cruch on daneil radcliff

Bucky Black

how old are You?? how old iss He?????? 20 I think it is You're probably too young for him LOL

Alken

All setup and no payoff, it serves mainly as logistical scaffolding to reposition the characters and strum up some backstory, stalling for time before the final chapter. it's not so bad because we have teenagers in love. That only sounds condescending, I swear. The movie satisfies with new revelations and twists, one of which is so dire, it left many at my screening in their seats long after fate revealed its cruel hand and the credits started to roll.

Here is the link for online watch...
Movie on Demand

harry potter.jr

Quote from: Ashley1994 on May 28, 2009, 12:15:31 AM
I would just love to say thanks to J.K. Rowling for making the best books yet! I didn't like reading before, but then i got my hands on a book called Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, and just had a blast! Now I'm one of the top readers in my class. You have done an amazing job and I'm sad to know that I have read the last book, but hey, it had to end sometime, right?  :'( But of course, i can't wait to see the newest movie, and that I own all of the books, and movies!(Except for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince) Thank you once again J.K. Rowling, and BRAVO to you! As for the cast, you couldn't have done a better job! I'm so glad that I have been able to watch and read along as you were acting. I have no idea what to say except the fact that you are all outstanding actors! If I meet you in real life, I shall be speechless, because you make watching movies so much fun! I give millions of thumbs up! Thank you for reading and listening to all I have to say, if you would like to write back or anything, feel free! Have a wonderful day.
i agree
                     A Huge Fan,
                              Ashley Thorn