News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

sitting by the lake

Started by draco294, June 4, 2009, 10:18:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexis

Alexis nodded once more, and watched Draco's gaze fall to the ground.  She leaned forward to stand up.
"You seem surprised that I asked."  She commented with a thoughtful expression.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

draco294

"Yeah.. I uh.. didnt think you would," he muttered, looking back up at her. "Why does it matter? I mean...yaknow.. Why do you care if I am,um,what i am ..or not?"
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Alexis

Alexis took a few slow steps forward.  She looked around, then back at Draco.  He didn't seem to mind that she was asking so much about the death eaters or his parents.  She was just so curious to know more.
"Are you in it because of your dad...or is it your own choice?"  Alexis asked.

draco294

"Ofcourse it was my own choice!" Draco shouted, although he was still rather unsure in his mind. Ofcourse Draco adored being a Death Eater and following Voldemort. But it was still very frightening for him and it was really more of a "tradition" to follow than an actual choice.

Alexis

Alexis looked at him as she waited for Draco to stop shouting.  She blinked a few times and sighed.  She stopped walking, and stood still.
"Must be great..."  Alexis mumbled, tilting her head and looking at the sky.  She was rather unconvinced.

draco294

"Oh it is, it is. I mean knowing the Dark Lord personally is much different from just hearing about him. Its a great honor," he said, apparently bragging so much that it was unclear to him how much information he could possibly end up saying aloud and not even realize it.

Alexis

Alexis nodded, and looked at Draco with a smile.
"Oh really...whats he like?"  She asked, not really interested.  She was simply taking adavantage of the opportunity.

draco294

"Terrifying. But still..its an honor. He's called on me personally to.....nevermind. Forget I said anything," Draco said, his voice slowly fading.What am I doing?! he thought to himself. I let slip this plan and I'm dead!

((well..haha i guess this is apparently going to happen around the time of Draco's 6th year. so that he can be the one chosen to kill off ole Dumbledore))

Alexis

Alexis raised an eyebrow, and took another step forward. 
"Called on you personally?  Whatever it is..."  She trailed of suggestively,  "it must be an honor."

((Hehe I guess it works.))

draco294

"Well..uh..yes.. yes it is. a great honor," Draco mumbled. "Ya know, I really should be going" he added, as he quickly began to walk away, heading back towards the school.

Alexis

Alexis stood still, and stared at Draco as he stepped away.
"Honestly, you're not as bad as you think you are."  She said suddenly, loud enough for him to hear.

draco294

Draco stopped in his tracks then slowly turned around to face Alexis. "What?! What are you talking about?" he said angrily, pulling out his wand..force of habit.

Alexis

Alexis pressed her lips together, and stared at Draco.  She raised one eyebrow.
"Honestly, I see how you act.  You seem pretty indecisive about the death eaters yet you claim to love being with them.  I see what your are trying to put off, but its not working."  Alexis said, glancing at his wand.

draco294

"What?! Ugh, why you filthy little... Who do you think you are? You know nothing about me! I love serving the Dark Lord! I've been chosen directly by him for something vitally important and I am very proud to say so!" Draco shouted, as he stomped back over to Alexis, his wand still pointed towards her.

Alexis

Alexis looked up at Draco now.  She held both of her hands up defensively.
"Why don't you show it?  I see what you are trying to hide!"  She said loudly.