News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

sitting by the lake

Started by draco294, June 4, 2009, 10:18:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

draco294

"Oh really now? And what do you suppose I'm trying to hide?" Draco sneered, his face turning red with fury. He kept his wand pointed at her.
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Alexis

Alexis narrowed her eyes at Draco.
"Perhaps the fact that you really hate the death eaters?"  She pointed out in an angry tone.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

draco294

Draco looked around, then back at Alexis. He kept his wand pointed at her as he took a step forward. "And what makes you think that?" he asked, with a slightly forced sneer.

Alexis

Alexis looked at him, and moved her hands back.
"I can see it in your eyes whenever you speak of them."  She replied.

draco294

"Listen here, I'm proud of what I do!" Draco sneered, taking another step forward. "Dont you dare think otherwise!"

Alexis

Alexis raised her eyebrow again, and crossed her arms across her chest.
"You wouldn't."  Alexis threatened.  She was obviously trying to get him mad, and apparently it was working.

draco294

"I would!" Draco shouted, angrily. He still had his wand pointed at Alexis, but he wasnt paying much attention to what he was doing. He was thinking about everything. At first, Draco loved being a Death Eater;its all he ever dreamed of. But as time went on and Voldemort got stronger, more powerful, and more demanding, Draco's "affection" started to wear down a bit. True he was still proud of what he was doing...but it was more something he was being scared into doing. Voldemort was threatening Draco to get him to do things for him. It was getting harder and harder.

As Draco's focus returned to Alexis and the surroundings, he took another step closer. He was angry and it was very visible in his eyes.

Alexis

Alexis took a short step back, but not as if she was afraid of him.  She wasn't going to show him any weakness.
"Why don't you do something instead of only threatening me?"  She suggested, narrowing her eyes.

draco294

Draco could feel the anger swelling up inside himself. He really wasnt sure why he was so angry..but it was about to get the better of him. He was about to do something terrible..but he wanted to make a point. He didnt want Alexis to know that he had to be threatened and scared into doing all the things he did as a Death Eater. He took another step closer, raised his wand a bit, and made sure it was pointed right at Alexis before shouting "Crucio!" louder than ever.

Alexis

Alexis flew back on the ground.  She curled up into a ball as she writhed in pain.  She closed her eyes tightly as she ground her teeth together.  After what seemed like ages of this neverending, unbearable pain, Alexis quickly took out her wand, and pointed it at Draco.
"Incendio!"  She yelled as she gasped for air.
Instantly, a large flame flew towards Draco.

draco294

The flame hit Draco and caught fire to his robe. Draco screamed in shock as his robe began to sear. "Aguamenti!" Draco shouted, his wand pointed at his burning robe. Water shot from his wand and instantly put the fire out.
"Why you little..." He began..but his voice cut off as he squinted his eyes angrily and pointed his wand at Alexis once more. For a splt second, Draco pondered what spell to use. His mind hovered over the killing curse for just a moment...but he decided against it. Instead, he simply shouted "Expelliarmus!"

Alexis

Instantly Alexis' wand flew out of her hand, and hit against a large tree nearby where they stood.  She watched the wand fall to the ground.  However, it was too far away for her to reach it.  Alexis turned her head back to Draco, and waited to see what he would do next.

draco294

Draco sblack personed with a smug look on his face. "Accio Alexis's wand," Draco said, and her wand came to him. He tucked it neatly in his robe pocket before snearing "Ooh, Alexis has no wand. What ever will you do now?" He ended with a chuckle.

Alexis

Alexis looked at Draco with a furious expression.  She squinted her eyes against the light, and stared at him.
"What are you going to do?"  She asked him.

draco294

Draco continued to glare at her with a very smug look on his face. He still had his wand pointed directly at her whe he said, "Oh you'll see. You'll see."

((i dont know what to do. haha. we need more people to show up...))