News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Favorite Books?

Started by Xaver, June 25, 2009, 06:18:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaver

Howdy guys.
I've just read and reread every book of my two favorite series - The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher and the Riley Jenson series by Keri Arthur.
Absolute favorites.

But anyway - while I'm waiting for the next installments to come out, I need some summer reads - of any kind.
-If they're good. ^_^

Have any suggestions?
What are your favorites?
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Dobby_ROX

Hmmmmmm Archers Goon Maybe!!!!

Miss Xantier

Do you like cats???? Read Warriors by: Erin Hunter, it's an excellent series, my cousin and I read them. It's sad, and funny series, lol!

potter_fan122

Try the Mercy Thomson Series by Patricia Briggs.
The True Blood series?
Gemma Doyle Trilogy by... I forgot. But they`re good. Lots of pages. Not recommended for the youngins.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dobby888

Well, I've heard that you're a girl and if rumors are true then you would absolutely love these!

Anything by Jodi Picoult! (Change of Heart is my favorite so far...)
Twilight Series
The Host by Stephenie Meyer (Actually better then Twilight if you ask me...)
Wicked

I'll probably think of more because I read constantly, but those are some ideas!

fudge0604

The inheritance, by Christopher Paolini!

It's really good, with lot's of pages.

Post Potter depression.

Xaver

Awesome. Thanks guys. ;)
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

mathewhayden

My favorite book is Harry Potter series.
I personally think that it is a wonderful thing that children get into these books.

lawsoncamden

My favorite books are define as below :
-Dead and Gone               
-Blue Moon
-The Awakening
-Along for the Ride
-The Lost Symbol

donkameron

My favorite books are define as below :
-Catching Fire
-Blood Promise
-The Last Olympian
-Hunted
-Dead and Gone   

peterjaydon

I like to read book that are my hobby. My favourite Books are Catching Fire, Blood Promise, The Last Olympian, Hunted, Dead and Gone, Blue Moon, The Awakening, Along for the Ride, The Lost Symbol and Stargazer.

jackavalonpaul

My favorite books are
1) Be your confidence coach
2) Secret
                 Both books are awesome, inspiring a lot and gives new resource to live life.

housedotson

I have read many book like as Catching Fire, Blood Promise, The Last Olympian, Hunted, Dead and Gone, Blue Moon, The Awakening, Along for the Ride, The Lost Symbol and Stargazer. and the last olympian is one of my favourite book.

parkchaney

My favourite books are The Last Olympian, Hunted, The Awakening, Along for the Ride, The Lost Symbol, Stargazer, Dead and Gone, Blue Moon, Catching Fire and Blood Promise.

majorkeen

My favourite books are To Kill a Mockingbird, Something Borrowed, The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest, A Game of Thrones, Worth Dying For, Chasing the Night, The Fifth Witness, Any Man of Mine, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, Love in the Time of Cholera and Great Expectations