News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Tiffy come here!

Started by .:isis:., December 22, 2002, 12:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Tiffy

::) ::) u bored 2? ::) ::)
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Tiffy

yeah too much neopets for one day

Tiffy

totally! :D we so sound like we r from Cali :D

did i tell you that i almost burnt down the science lab the other day? 4 times? that wasn't good. the lighter just sort of....slipped. ;D

Tiffy

:) oh, i heard about that  :)

Tiffy

???For some reason my profile thinks i'm 113yrs old ???

Tiffy

that happened 2 my manager. well sort of. somebody got his credit cards, and started to pretend that they were him. not good :'(.

Tiffy

yeah i think that's very common it even happened to my secretary