News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Tiffy come here!

Started by .:isis:., December 22, 2002, 12:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

i hope that that doesn't happen to father. well, we have sr.henry 2 c 2 that. u remember him? r butler, sr.henry?
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Tiffy

Tiffy

Yes i remember him, very proper fellow wasn't he

do u know if Mrs.B's class is going to Egypt at the end of the 2nd, 1/4?
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Tiffy

I'm not sure i heard that they were going to Rome instead

i know that we r going to America in april i think. i think that we r going to some place called......new port? no, that's not it. i can't think of it right now.

Tiffy

Perhaps they are going to New York

that's it! new york. weird name. we r also going 2....... d.c.?

Tiffy

Washington D.C i think it is

d.c. and something about wash. but washing what? clothes?

Tiffy

well my uncle went there and said it wasn't all that good[

TEXTdid u hear the good news? it has been going all around town!

Tiffy

i'm moving into the old Carter estate. but that's not the good news. the entire house, gardens, stables, pond, and track was designed by me. my manager says  that i am an architect genius or something. whatever!

Tiffy