News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Tiffy come here!

Started by .:isis:., December 22, 2002, 12:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiffy

Tiffy

.:isis:.

about 100 acres of pure green grass - soon 2 be my creation :) i am so excited! ;D i can't wait to move in. Stephen told me that he heard from mr.sims, that mr.montgomery is going 2 give us some of his horses for our stables once we move in! morgans if i believe. they r my favorite! :)
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Tiffy

[glow=purple,300]Wow that's amazing[/glow]

u will not believe what happened in hockey the other day! Luke hit the puck, and it hit my neck and upper jaw! then i got hit in the shoulder twice, and my leg 4 times!!!! they hit the puck so hard, that my mouth started to bleed :o, and it was hard for me to breathe or even say anything for a few minutes! >:( i got soooo mad, that i threw my stick at joe, after he hit the puck, and it hit my thumb, and split my fingernail in half. i was banned from the game after that.  ::)opps! but i don't think that i should have been banned! they were trying to take me out of the game so they would win!
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Tiffy

they won 2. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( CHEATERS!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Tiffy

I am lost and not willing to be found

um........i think that i have to go. our fire alarm just went off. i guess somebody just opened the front door, or my sister tried to use the oven....again. our alarm has been going off all weekend!!!  ::)we have to have sr.henry fix that. CRIMANY!!! >:( it's just plain annoying now! well, i better go just in case it's not a false alarm. Bye! - isis :)

Tiffy