News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

..the..hunger..

Started by potter_fan122, July 13, 2009, 10:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seth Lockhart

((XD hahaha. I was bored and wanted something to write about! Plus I wanted a reaction. And yes, I saw it on the bio thing when I looked over them.))

Seth waited for her reply, knowing that she needed to think. This was a difficult question. Maybe he should have waited.  It was amazing how still and silent they were. Not a sound was made except for the movements of the creatures that lived inside the forest.

He listened to her stumble the first word. He knew it. She was going to say no. He wanted her to just say it. To get it over with.  But seconds turned into a minute. What was she going to say?

Finally she had looked into his eyes, blue into green and said yes. She said yes! Seth's heart was thumping with satisfaction, his stomach doing flips. And he wanted to laugh. He could see just how shocked she was. He had done this at such a random time.

When Alice said she would marry him, Seth took her hand and put the ring on her finger. A perfect fit. Then he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her.

"I love you Alice."

Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

Alice beamed as he put the ring on her finger. It fit nice, perfectly, and it glittered in the the moonlight. She took his both of his hands in hers and squeezed them gently.

"I love you, Seth." She said softly, grinning brightly.

She had said yes. It had seemed like such a difficult answer to give, and yet it seemed so easy. She was... engaged. Why was the word so hard to think? She had seen over two hundred long years, and it was only a word. She would be... married. To Seth. That thought made her eyes sparkle brightly with an inner happiness.

The moon light made her look the palest white, especially compared to Seth, but she didn`t care. She didn`t care that she was theoretically dead. She didn`t care about anything. Seth was hers.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Seth Lockhart

((sorry. I haven't really been able to get on much. I'll try more often. I think I have a plot for this situation..maybe..but I have to fix Axel's character bio up before I do..))

Seth beamed. He couldn't help but to smile. This lovely person would someday be his wife.  One question came to his mind. A weird one, but a curious one.

"Er...Alice," He said, "Can you..uh..have kids?" Seth asked curiously. It didn't matter whether she could or not. He was just wondering.  "I'm not saying I wanna have them or anything..." He added quickly.
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

((It`s okay. Life happens. And I have some major pottage for this thing.))

Alice grinned as Seth`s thoughts came to her. She would be his wife. That just seemed... amazing. But then he asked his question.

"Uhm," She said softly, looking to the ground for a moment. "No. I can`t. I`m frozen in this state forever, never changing. In order to have children, the body makes some major changes." She met Seth`s eyes again, feeling really bad. She felt like she was taking something away from him.

Seth Lockhart

Seth couldn't help but feel a slight drop in his stomach. It wasn't like he wanted to just start popping out kids as soon as they left the altar. It was just something he kind of looked forward to. But he knew it was all good because his love was all he needed. He knew from the moment their lips first touched that they would be meant for each other.

He smiled. "That's all I needed to know."  Seth could tell Alice felt bad. He didn't want her to feel like it was her fault. It wasn't a big deal. He pulled her into an embrace and rested his chin upon the top of her head.

Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

Alice couldn`t help but grin as Seth wrapped his armsaround her. She returned the embrace and closed her crystal eyes, sighing softly. Their difference in temperature was something that had become familiar, not startling like it first was. She felt content here, in his arms.

"I love you." She reminded softly, smiling as she said it.

((Sorry for the shortness. XD ))