News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Homesickness (OPEN, but mostly for girls.)

Started by Miss Xantier, July 13, 2009, 01:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Heather sat in the common room with a picture album, she turned the pages. She had tears leaking out of her eyes. She missed home, and she couldn't wait for summer holidays, when she could go to the skate park and do tricks with her friends. Then again, she would miss her Hogwarts friends. There was only one year of Hogwarts left for her. As much as she missed her muggle friends, she couldn't tell them her secret of where she has been going for the last six years of school. She could easily name off the many friends from the skate park from the top of her head. Heather was pretty much the only girl there other then her friend Erica, and then when those hottie boys that are skateboarders come, along come many girly chicks trying to get those guys. She had heard that those hottie guys were into tomboys, but apparently the others haven't heard of it. As much as Heather didn't want to, but she did it involuntarily she sighed as she thought of one her guy friends, her best guy friend was Luc, full name was Lucas Harrington. Maybe someone had a crush on their best guy friend? But it seemed like no one was. Until she heard the story of Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger. They were best of friends and they came together. But sadly Luc had never noticed Heather as more then a friend, he told her secrets and she told him secrets, they were BFFs. She had known him since they were babies. Then she heard the secret door to the Ravenclaw Common Room open.

Bucky Black

Goio entered Ravenclaw tower and walked up to the girls dormitory's. She opened the doors not noticing Heather. She was very tired and began stripping of to go to bed. When she was finally naked she noticed Heather and she whispered to her "Geez lucky boys can't come up to here" quite happy.

Just then Bucky floated through a wall into the undercrowded dormitory and said "Someone called a pervert and wowwee you look very hot Goio why don't you join in and then start making out" Said Bucky kind of joking yet he wouldn't mind seeing that all the same as well though.

Miss Xantier

(redo the post, we're in the common room.)

Ginny Thompson

The common room had become dark when Linvy and Dillon had came in.
"Hey,what's up!"said Linvy then realised another girl was there."Do I know you?" asked Dillon acting all goth.Then they ran to Linvys dormitory."We have to finish our tests we'll be back later!"
Then they shut the door behind them.
The choices you make; make you who you are

Miss Xantier

Heather didn't look to see who the people were, but it sounded like they were girls. She didn't reply for the fear of her voice breaking or turning into sobs. Then she heard the girls run up the girl dormitories stairs. Heather wiped her eyes, they had turned red and puffy. She couldn't let anyone recognize her, for she would be teased. She was known as a tough girl, one that wouldn't cry. All that would be ruined if they found out that she had been crying. She laid her head in her knees.

Ginny Thompson

Dillon and Linvy were finished their tests.
they came down the stairs of the dorms.
"that was tough as i haven't been to potions for my whole time i've been here." said Dillon.
" hell yeah!" said Linvy.
They noticed Heather's head in her knees.
''Something happened with you?" asked Linvy.
They had to return the test papers to their dorms. Otherwise they'd lose them as it was due 4 weeks later so it was no point.
Still waiting for the answer from one of their friends.
They went out of the common room so she could answer them while they were leaving.
"By the way we're leaving, but we'll be back,ok?" said Linvy.   
The choices you make; make you who you are

James156

The door to Ravenclaw tower opened and Alfonso came limping in, a little weak from his duel with albus ((read The Club)). Alfonso was consumed with himself...until he saw that Heather's head was between her knees.

"Heather, whats wrong?" Alfonso softly said. He reached his hand out to comfort her and a tiny strand of electric light lightly zapped Heather. It felt funny to Alfonso.
Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

Miss Xantier

Heather said "Okay." Her voice muffled. She kept on crying, she could feel her feet get wet from her constant tears. Then she heard Alfonso, and looked up. She says "I miss home. I wanna go home so badly. Be back with Luc and Erica. I kinda wish that I was normal, a muggle. Then all I'd have to worry about would be hot chicks who come in the skate park and getting good grades." Then she noticed that Alfonso was limping, and she says quickly, her homesickness forgotten as she was worried about Alfonso "What happened?"  Then she watched as he reached his hand out towards her to comfort, but she was zapped.

James156

"Oh, it is nothing, i just...lost a duel with Albus. It was fun, and we did our best, but...i lost control again. I almost electrocuted everyone. He helped me into the castle. I still havent quite calmed down. that is why i sort of...well electrocuted you heather. I didnt hurt you right? well, anyway, back to you. I dont get what you are saying. Are you having boy trouble at home, a muggle boy, and is that why you want to be a muggle, or is it the secret itself, or a little bit of both? you dont have to tell me, as long as you are ok." He gives a comforting smile, and rubs her back sofly, making sure not to zap her again.

Miss Xantier

"Okay. I hope you didn't seriously hurt somebody. And no that didn't hurt, just a little tiny shock, kinda like static electricity. And I'm kinda having boy trouble. But not that much, I just miss him and my muggle best friend. They don't even know I'm a witch! If I were muggle, I would have to keep secrets from them, and I wouldn't be that homesick. But I'm happy to meet you, and some of my other friends." Heather smiled, and then hugged him.

James156

Alfonso was surprised by the hug. He had just met this person, but she was already treating him like a friend. It was really...well, nice. He has some friends, but people still try to steer clear of him, especially now that he lost control again. But, the hug was peaceful, was kind, and then alfonso started to feel...a little wierd.
" well it is nice to meet you too! well, it is almost time for dinner..i think. Why dont you come with me?

Miss Xantier

Heather smiled and says "Sure, I'd like to join you." Then got up from the chair. She had been keeping a secret from him, of her power. While he could use electricity, she could use mind power, moving things with her mind and reading minds. As well seeing the future. But she hadn't been getting any kind of the sort of visions. Not since her last vision, she had seen Luc with a girl, and they looked all luvy-duvy.

James156

Alfonso walked to the Great Hall for dinner, along with Heather, mostly in silence. Unfortunately, when he got to the Great Hall, some Slytherin muttered something under his/her breath and, before Alfonso could react, he was dangling by his foot in the air. He would have used a counter curse, but, his wand had fallen out of his pocket.
" Hey!! Let me down!! Ugh, who is doing this!?" alfonso squirmed and flailed, but to no avail. he even tried reaching for his wand. But he couldnt. He then gave up, waiting for the other slytherins to stop laughing.
"Heather, just go ahead, they arent worth it"

Miss Xantier

Heather was walking along side of Alfonso, but when they had entered the Great Hall, she had noticed that Alfonso was missing, she turned around to see where he went, she found him hanging upside down by his ankle. She saw some Slytherins laughing. She barely heard Alfonso telling her to go ahead and that they weren't worth it, but she recognized one of the Slytherins. It was Malfoy. She growled under her breathe, as Malfoy walked over to her and sneers "That's pay back! Now, your poor little, worthless friend is hanging upside down with no help. I bet he'll stay there for the rest of din-" He had been interrupted by screaming because he had just then been put upside down. He glared at Heather who was smirking and pointing with her one finger. She could feel a little woozy due to her hanging him there and him being heavy. But she kept it up until she silently did the counter curse on Alfonso. She kept Malfoy up there for awhile, but then her wooziness started getting larger and larger. She put her finger down. She sat on the stone floor, her hands cradling her head. She felt extremely tired. Malfoy noticed this and lifted his wand, preparing to cast some kind of horrible curse or hex.

James156

When alfonso said this, he didnt expect to be falling to the floor. so, he landed on his head. It was not very nice. He slowly got to his feet, still a little dazed, but saw Heather had made Draco (really?) levitate, upside down....without a wand! Everything finally came to focus, when she suddenly lost her energy, and she dropped Malfoy, and he was about to curse her.
"Silencio" alfonso screamed. Malfoy then tried to speak, but he couldnt quite say what he wanted to, it was like he couldnt speak. He turned around. He saw alfonso and started running towards him
"Incarcerous" alfonso said. Malfoy then fell to the floor, binded. Alfonso then did something he had never done in his life. He forced his fingers into a triangle, and blasted malfoy away in an explosion of electricity!
"Heather, are you ok?" He said to her bending down towards her, trying to help her up, and zapped her again. It didnt feel funny that time.