News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Homesickness (OPEN, but mostly for girls.)

Started by Miss Xantier, July 13, 2009, 01:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

"Yeah, and to answer your question on how I was able to make Malfoy hang upside down. I have a telekinetic power, and also being able to see the future and read minds. Thanks." She felt Alfonso zapping her again, but she didn't mind, it felt like a static electric shock. She got up by herself and says to Alfonso "Are you okay? After all, you did get a big fall."

(Malfoy and Heather are pretty much enemies. Lookie at it here!

James156

"Oh, i am fine, but i dont think that his death eater friends are very happy about it right, plus, we just messed with a seventh year! that felt good, teaching malfoy a lesson like that, though!" He looked up and saw the twins approaching them, with a wounded malfoy right behind them.
"Now dinner for you two!" says one of them.
"But i know what you can eat...THIS!" screamed the other. He then blacked out, not before feeling the most awful pain in his life! He then fell into a pain induced sleep. He awoke hours later on the couch in the Ravenclaw common room.
"heather...heather? Heather! are you there!"

((crap, i couldnt remember those death eaters names in the seventh book at hogwarts, and i cant find my copy!!!))
Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

Miss Xantier

Heather nodded, and looked and saw two Slytherins approaching. She just then had a vision, she saw a violet green curse fly at Alfonso then at her. When she got out of the vision, she saw one of the Slytherins send the curse to Alfonso which hit, and then one flying at her which she dodged. She stuck her tongue out at the Slytherins. Then she disillusion herself and Alfonso, and they were invisible. She took several hours getting Alfonso back to the Common Room and on the couch. She sat herself on the arm of the couch where Alfonso's head was. When he finally woke up, yelling for her. "Jeez, Alfonso. I'm right here!"

(Draco, Crabbe, Goyle, Zabini, that all I remember.)

James156

"Oh, sorry, i didnt see you their". alfonso said, rubbing his head.
"So...we won that fight right? Well, this is one pleasant evening we are having huh?" Alfonso said with a laugh.

Miss Xantier

Heather laughed, and says "Kinda... I ran away, dragging you on the floor... Yeah, I guess if you think almost being hurt by Slytherins pleasant. And dragging a very heavy boy all the way here, pleasant as well. Then yes it is."

James156

"Are you calling me fat?'' Alfonso said with a grin.
"anyway, i think it is best we went to bed, don't you, or maybe....." his voice trailed off.

Miss Xantier

"Nah. All boys are heavy, I'm just saying you're just very heavy for me to be dragging you here from there. We should go to bed, but just wondering... What was your other idea?" Heather looked at him, waiting.

James156

"Since, you know, we couldnt get anything to eat...how bout we go the kitchens? I have never been there, but i know how to get in, something about tickling a pear or something..." alfonso looked expectantly at Heather. He liked hanging out with her, and hoped she wouldnt see through his rouse...he REALLY didnt want to go alone.

((did i spell rouse right))

Miss Xantier

"Sure, I know where it is, and how to get in. Been there a couple times. Let's go!" Heather hopped upon her feet, and man she was hungry, and to emphasize that she was hungry, her stomach grumbled at that moment. Then went over where the door was. She waited for Alfonso get up from the couch.

(I don't know, depends on what you're meaning.)

James156

"That is great!..Yeah Lets! But hold on..." alfonso got off the couch and ran to the boys dorm. He rummaged through his trunk quietly and pulled out a silky cloth from within its depths. He raced down the stairs, pulling it over himself as he went.
"So, what do you think..you cant see me right...well except for the worn part right there. i just thought this might come in handy. It will be dark in the corridor so i didnt think it would matter. Do you think it will work, though?"

Miss Xantier

"Okay..." Heather leaned against the wall behind her. She wait for Alfonso to come back down. Wondering what he was getting. When he finally came back down. "It depends. We could bring it, and all I have to do is dress in all black. I fit in with the shadows, or we can just disillusion ourselves. No need for an invisibility cloak."

James156

"well...i cant disillusion myself...i am very bad at that...and i dont have all black, so, i think i will stick with this" alfonso said. He then took a quick look at himself in his reflection on the window, making sure he was invisible, flipped his hood up, and ran past Heather into the hallway.

Miss Xantier

"Okay, you stick with that. I'm gonna disillusion myself." Heather then tapped her head, and the feeling of cold ran down her body as if she poured water on herself or cracked an egg. She looks in the mirror, and doesn't see herself. She runs out the door after Alfonso.

James156

Alfonso heard the footsteps of Heather matching his beside him, even though he couldnt see her. He then turned down a hallway and went down the stairs. He kept walking and walking, turning this way and that until finally...
"Here it is. Do you want to do the honors?" Alfonso asked Heather. He didnt know where to look, but found where she was... sorta. she could hear her breathing, right next to him. He smiled in her direction... he thought.

Miss Xantier

Heather walked beside Alfonso, then they got to the portrait of fruit. She stepped forward and tickled the pear. The pear giggled, and the portrait swung open. She got rid of her disillusion charm, by tapping her head with her wand once more, and felt warmth spread from her head to her toes. She stepped in, and a house-elf came forward to Heather and asks "Hello Mistress Heather. How may we serve you?" Heather smiled at the house-elf, and says "A scramble of some things you guys had for dinner. Anything you want Alfonso?"