News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Homesickness (OPEN, but mostly for girls.)

Started by Miss Xantier, July 13, 2009, 01:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James156

Alfonso stepped into the kitchens.
"Oh, well I would like some chicken, some treacle tart, some potatoes, some pumpkin juice and....OOh! and two pieces of the pumpkin pie! Do you have whipped cream?" Alfonso said in a hurry almost as if he rehearsed this. The elf bowed his head and scurried away.
"You know, we should do this more often, its more fun to put all this effort to eat. Plus, it gives us more time to study. I cant believe the OWL exams are in just a few days! Oh, thanks, you are so kind." Alfonso took the food from the elf and chomped away.
Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

Miss Xantier

Heather laughed as Alfonso quickly said his order. She watched as the elf leave with a bow to get their food. She sat herself at one of the tables. "Yeah, I think it would be a good idea. Maybe I can learn some new tricks on my skateboard. During the extra time. Yeah, for you. I'm just stuck studying for the NEWTs next year." Heather smiled at the elf when he came back with their food. "Thank you, Mink." Mink bowed to Heather and says in a high squeaky voice "Anytime Mistress Heather." Heather picked up her fork and began to eat the mixture of random things from dinner, and took a sip of her pumpkin juice. Then grabbed her spoon and began to eat her creme brulee after finishing her dinner.

James156

He ate in silence, which wasnt very long on account on how fast he ate, so he waited for Heather to finish up. Then he felt that now would be a good a time as ever.
"Thank you. thank you for being a friend. No one else would, but you just opened your arms. People are usually afraid of me because of my...ability. I have finally made a few friends, but people still dont really like to hang around me for too long. So, yeah...thanks" He felt he might have said to much, so he said..
"Well, uh, what do you think we should do tonight, i mean, we could go all around the castle. It would be fun!!" He failed at the attempt of excitement.

Miss Xantier

James156

Miss Xantier

(I did my exam this morning, but I have no muse to write this.)

Miss Xantier

(Since it won't let me modify. Here's my reply.)

Heather finished, and smiled as Alfonso proclaimed his thankfulness of her friendship. "You're welcome. Everyone deserves to have a friend, even with their abilities." says Heather, and then thought of what to do, but came up with nothing and says "I don't what we should do, I guess we could do your idea. I heard that it's loads more fun you're almost caught. But we don't want that."

James156

"No.....oh well, we can chance!" alfonso said as he hopped up, filled with real excitement now. He feels that anything is possible, and feels that he deserves to have some fun.
"Well, come on!" alfonso said as he rushed out the door.

Miss Xantier

"Alright!" Heather got up, she wanted to almost get caught. She ran out of the door after Alfonso while yelling a goodbye and thanks to the elves. She caught up with him and says "Where to first? The Slytherin Dungeons?"

purpleraincloud

(Mind if I join?)
Avalee walked silently down the corridor. Her eyes were wide and alert. That's what she got for drinking three double espressos that morning.

She wore a dark gray v-neck t-shirt and light skinny jeans, and had a thin silver chain around her neck, with a small golden snitch suspended from it. She was in a pleasant mood, not too happy, not too sad. The only sound was her footsteps.

Suddenly she heard two voices. Heather. She smiled. The one friend who stuck by her, through thick, and through thin. Reliable and kind. And a male voice, one she did not know.

"Wait up, guys" She shouted to them, quickening her pace to keep up.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Miss Xantier

(Go ahead!)

Heather smiled subconsciously, as she recognized the voice of her best friend, Avalee. Heather stopped, and grabbed Alfonso's arm to stop him. When Avalee caught up with them, Heather said "Hey Avalee. Why are you up?"

purpleraincloud

"Too much coffee this morning." She half smiled. Heather's happy attitude was rubbing off on Avalee a bit.

She turned to the male next to Heather. He had hazel eyes, and blond hair. There was a star on his cheek and she couldn't decide if it was a birthmark or a tatoo. He had a pretty face, and looked about the same age as her. "I don't thing we've been introduced. I'm Avalee Psych." She stuck out her hand for him to shake.
It's just another day

James156

"And i am Alfonso Whinfrey, nice to meet you!!" he took her hand in his and shook. He thought this day just could not get any better.
"Anyway, yeah Heather lets go to the Slytherin Dungeons and see what mischief we can get into...you can come too, if you want." Alfonso said, smiling in Avalees direction.

Miss Xantier

"That would be an excellent reason for the alertness you're experiencing!" Heather smiled, and then says "OKAY! Hmmmmm, I wanna get to the Slytherin Laundry and take all of their laundry other then underwear, and change them to Red or Blue. That would be epic!"

purpleraincloud

"Indeed!" She smiled. New friends, sigh, wonderful. Avalee followed them.

((Sorry for shortness! xp))
It's just another day