News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Changes in Life

Started by Miss Xantier, July 14, 2009, 05:46:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Heather had been home from Hogwarts for a full week, she planned on going to the skate park today. She ran up to her room and dressed in a yellow tanktop and denim shorts with light blue sneakers, and she put the padding on along with her helmet and grabbed her skate board, she ran out the door and jumped the stairs and landing on her skateboard and started skateboarding to the skate park a block away. When she reached it, she was greeted by a slightly shorter girl then her with short curly brown hair and she was wearing padding with the exact outfit as Heather except the tanktop was purple and so were the sneakers. Heather hugged the girl and squealed "Erica! I missed you so much!" Erica smiled and hugged Heather back and says "You can't go skateboarding today, the hottie guys are here and the skate park is covered with frilly girly girls trying to get the guys attention. Luc is looking for you though!" Heather sighed at his name, and then snapped back to reality and asks "Where is he then?" Erica looks at Heather and says "You know, the same place he always is when those hottie guys are here. Hiding at his house." Heather nodded and skateboarded to Luc's house, where she was greeted by his mom, and said that he was at the skate park and Heather just shook her head, and then she went back to the skate park and saw that Luc was there surrounded by frilly, shrilly, girly, girls. Heather skateboarded through the crowd to save him, she grabbed him who instantly grabbed his board and jumped onto hers and they skateboarded fast to the end of the street near his house. He jumped off of the skateboard and hugged Heather and says "Yo Eva is back! I missed ya! Where have you been the last few days? I heard you were home!" Heather smirked and says "Unpacking, and getting ready for the next school year. man, I missed you! I swear one more month near my friends at the school and I would of gone girly." Luc laughed and looked at her seriously and astonished that she would hang out with some girly girls at her school. Heather stared into his eyes, his beautiful deep green eyes.

Jennie Hames

Nice Story Isabelle, who's Heather?
The past can be frightening, and also the present. But your future is diffcult to overcome. So follow your fears, and overcome them, and make your future brighter.

Miss Xantier

Hey Jennie, she's a new character I made. I've put Isabelle in the closet.