News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Dark Nights

Started by Aiden, July 14, 2009, 11:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Aiden said under a tree in the forbidden forest.  He wore thrashed dark colored jeans and a maroon shirt with the sleeves rolled up with some wristbands and his usual hat.  It was dark out in the forest as it usually was.  No one would be here in the middle of the night so the quietness was eerie at this time of night.  

He leaned his head back against the truck of the tree with his arms resting on his knees.  He looked up into the sky, the moon barely visible through the thick canopy of trees.  The hidden moon caused the forest to be almost pitch black now.  Aiden quietly sighed to himself.

((Open.  Preferably his friends though.))

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

XLiberatorX88

Matt was out in the forest walking around when he saw a boy sitting under a tree near by. He didn't want to scare him s walked up near the light where he could see him. Matt was wearing some old rugged torn jeans and a sleeveless black shirt."Hey how are you I didn't think anyone came out here this late except me," Matt told the boy"My name's Matt, what's yours?"he asked.
Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end

Aiden

Aiden peered his head around to look at the newcomer.  He didn't recognize the boy and he wondered what he was doing out here this late in the night.
"I'm Aiden."  He replied, looking up at Matt.  "What are you doing out here?"

potter_fan122

The forest was dark and quiet, perfect for prowling. No one should be out this late, but Stacey knew different. A great snow leopard walked through the trees silently, her large paws hiting the ground with no sound. When she happened to walk through a patch of light, her claws shone in the light.

"I`m Aiden. What are youdoing out here?"

No voice could have been more familiar to Stacey. She swaggered towards the sound, her eyes intent on a tree about twenty yards from her. In leopard form, Stacey could see and hear much better. It was safer out here-- you never knew what could sneek up on you.

The cat stopped behind a rather large tree and changed into Stacey Gray. She wore long dark jeans that clung to her skin and a long-sleeved grey shirt with the sleeves pushed up to her elbows. She smiled and stayed behind the tree. She would be found soon enough.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden suddenly got the feeling that they weren't alone for the forest was always so empty you could notice when someone else was around.  He took a swift glance around him, having to squint his eyes in the dark.  He decided a little light would be better for seeing so he flicked his wrist and a flame appeared.  It was only then he noticed his wife.
"Stacey."  Aiden greeted her, surprised to see her here.

potter_fan122

((Oh, gosh. =]] Have you seen HBP yet?))

"Aiden." Stacey said, using the same tone that he had. In one swift motion she lowered herself down so she was sitting next to him. She opened her hand and she made a flame not unlike Aiden`s, but her`s was blue and hotter.

"What are you doing out here?" She asked with a smirk, repeating his question.

Aiden

((Not yet, is it good?))

Aiden smiled at her, feeling warmer and not because of the flame he held in his palm.  He wrapped his fingers with hers, entwining them together.
"Enjoying the scenery."  He teased.
  "A lot of people come out here this time of night, more than I thought."  Aiden pointed out, looking at the younger boy Matt.

potter_fan122

((Yeah, they did a good job. Strayed from the book a little, but it was overall good. What you said just REALLY reminded me of something that happened that was funny. I`m guessing you`ve read the book?))

Stacey smiled, her eyes flashing to a brilliant blue and Aiden`s hand wrapped around hers, extinguishing both flames.
"Enjoying the scenery, you say?" She asked, turning ehr heavy gaze to Matt. She nodded at him, then looked back at Aiden.

Aiden

((Nope.  Haven't read the book either. =P))

Aiden followed her gaze to Matt, then looked back at Stacey.
"I meant the trees."  He teased.
"What are you doing out here?"  He asked her, surprised she wasn't sleeping by the time it was.

potter_fan122

((Well, pooie. Okay, well, nevermind then.))

Stacey smiled and ran her fingers through his hair.
"What, am I not allowed to be out here?" She asked teasingly. "If you want, I`ll go back inside." She started to pull away like she was going to get up.

Aiden

((Sorry. I'm going to see the movie soon, though.))

Aiden quickly grabbed her wrist, not forcefully only to show her that he didn't want her to go.
"No love, I want you to be here.  I'll miss you too much."  He said sincerely with a smile.

potter_fan122

((It`s okay. It`s not your fault. It`s my fault for having a majorly dorky sister-like aunt who bought you about a pound of candy and a caffinated drink. You should have seen us. Wait, maybe it would have been better if no one saw us. I`m blabbering... Just tell me when you`ve seen it. I want to know if your reaction to something was the same as mine.))

Stacey faked a sigh. "Well if you insist." She said with a grin, slipping her wrist from his hand and wrapping her arm around his waist.

Aiden

((Haha.  I'll be sure to tell you. ;)))

Aiden wrapped his arms around Stacey, pulling her closer to him.  He almost forgot Matt was right there.
"Yay."  He said with a dorky smile.

potter_fan122

Stacey rolled her eyes, still holding onto his hand. She loved the way her fingers fit through his.
She suddenly cleared her throat, turning her gaze back towards the younger boy.

Aiden

((Should we wait for him?))