News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry Potter & the Deathly Hollows

Started by harrypotterrules, July 16, 2009, 01:06:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterrules

I can't wait until harry potter and the deathly hollows comes out in theaters! Hey, i need 2 find harry potter friends to email because i just got an email & need people to email me! My email is galecooper25@gmail.com. You should so email me to talk about Harry potter!P.S. What is your favorite Hogwarts House? Mine's Gryffindor!

Ginny Thompson

Hey,I don't have an email BUT I like Ravenclaw,then Hufflepuff,then Gryffindor.
The choices you make; make you who you are

Miss Xantier

Quote from: harrypotterrules on July 16, 2009, 01:06:16 AM
I can't wait until harry potter and the deathly hollows comes out in theaters! Hey, i need 2 find harry potter friends to email because i just got an email & need people to email me! My email is galecooper25@gmail.com. You should so email me to talk about Harry potter!P.S. What is your favorite Hogwarts House? Mine's Gryffindor!

I emailed ya!

harrypotterrules

I saw harry potter & the Half blood prince! It was awesome! I've read all the books 15 times And saw All the movies (but Harry potter & the half blood prince) 24 times! I'm still waiting on emails! Be sure to send an email to galecooper25@gmail.com!

Alken

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is an intoxicating potion of teenage hormones and evil spirits. Both are raging.If Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is a roller coaster, it's the tiny train meant for only the very youngest kids, the one that seems to go round and round forever without really ever picking up any pace. The uniformly good performances and the often inspired craftsmanship arguably make this second only to Cuaron's Prisoner of Azkaban in the Potter pantheon.I admired and enjoyed Prince more than any of the other series entries except for Alfonso CuarĂ³n's deliriously clever Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Here is the link for online watch...
Movie on Demand