News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Megan come here!!!

Started by .:isis:., December 23, 2002, 12:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

[ :help:glow=red,2,300] :)hi tiffy!i'm here. i need help!!! that weirdo ian has been stalking me again! i saw him the other day n town, and he followed me in2 about 3 shops! he's scary, and he refuses 2 leave me alone! :help:[/glow]what should i do?
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Tiffy

I don't know, get a restraining order???

Tiffy

Mabey you should transfer to my school!!! ;)

i asked daniel what i should do, and he told me to slap him across the face as hard as i could, and say, "get away frokm me you freak of nature, and stop following me!" but i think that that is a little 2 harsh. don't u think? shows how sensitive he is. not once did he ask if i was ok after the creek incident! he ran up 2 me and wanted 2 know if i broke the stupid bike!!!!
::)

Tiffy

You never told me about that

well, we were both home, and bored as usual. so we both decided 2 go for a ride on the bikes. so we go 2 the creek, and we get 2 the bridge. i try 2 turn onto the bridge, but i was curious 2 c what it looked like when i switched gears. so i took my eyes off the path just for a second ::), and the next thing i know, i am soaking wet, standing in the middle of the creek. then i see daniel riding up behind me laughing soooo hard that i thought that he was choking! ::)

that really hurt 2! i hit my head on a rock. :'(

it wasn't the softest rock either! crimany! i thought that i had split my head open! :'(

Tiffy

WakaiJosei

Hello???? Mo?? Where did you go?  This is Megan.......  Y'know, Cricket.