News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Micheal Jackson

Started by Miss Xantier, July 16, 2009, 10:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

What's up with the whole world and Micheal Jackson, all that's ever on the news is Micheal Jackson. Do any of you know of him? He looks like a woman, and the only song I've ever heard from him is Thriller, and I'm totally confused about this. He is Canadian!

fudge0604

I'm so sick of Micheal Jackson, I won't even bother to discuss, since everyone really knows what this case is.

Media, sucking, up, money. They can't stop, 'till the cow is empty, and it seems that will take some time.

Post Potter depression.

Miss Xantier

I agree with you! I don't get why people care about Micheal Jackson, he died awhile ago!

Bucky Black

Quote from: fudge0604 on July 16, 2009, 10:28:16 AM
I'm so sick of Micheal Jackson, I won't even bother to discuss, since everyone really knows what this case is.

Media, sucking, up, money. They can't stop, 'till the cow is empty, and it seems that will take some time.

I'm sick of him every time I go into a store the music is : MICHEAL JACKSON. turn on the Radio: MICHEAL JACKSON. THE T.V: Freaking MICHEAL Freaking JACKSON.  No I am not insulting your memory but I am sick of you and you always scared me.

Miss Xantier

Bucky Black

LOL You are evil. Bad. LOL

goblet_fulla_fire

Michael Jackson was one of the most successful artists of all time with an estimated over 750 million albums sold. He displayed enormous talent when he was only six and made chart topping single when he was 11 with the Jackson 5. He has made and performed consistently good music for almost 40 years. He made Thriller, an album that was made 28x Platinum and sold over 100 million copies, making it the best selling album of all time. He has always remained in the public eye either with his music or his personal life, both of which were made incredibly big deals.

A guy like that dies when he was technically never out of his prime, expect many people to talk about him extensively and play his songs without end.
I am a dog.

Jennie Hames

He is a stupid dancer but has good music taste!
The past can be frightening, and also the present. But your future is diffcult to overcome. So follow your fears, and overcome them, and make your future brighter.

Ginny Thompson

i hate the sight of him and my friend drives me insane all she does when she hears "Michel Jackson" is almost cry because she loves him.And i only like "thriller" and "you got to be startin' something".
The choices you make; make you who you are

Miss Xantier

I like Thriller as well and Beat it. Good rhythms.

Alexis

Michael Jackson has many other hits out there.
Has anyone seen the mini-series they're playing now on VH1? 
It's actually very interesting.  It shows about his life as a kid in the Jackson 5.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Sky

He's dead now. Let his memory be a good one.

He was very talented. Very talented indeed. We do not know what really happened with him and other guys. Remember him for his work not his true life.

Alken

He never died. He will survive in the memories of all people who loved him a lot.

-----------------

Alken

Best Offer in Communication medium

jamesdenes

Michael Jackson was an American recording artist, dancer, singer, songwriter, musician and philanthropist. Plate to promote the success story of World Tour

peterjaydon

American superstar Michael Jackson was born in Gary. Michael Jackson is one of my favourite sing and dancer. Michael Jackson are very popular person in the world. and that are achieve many award. I love to Michael Jackson songs.