News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Sunny Day At The Lake

Started by SoaringScales, July 25, 2009, 12:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

She smiled. "I don't know, transform into any animal! Do a magical one even, like a pegasus!" She remembered the last time she had encountered this strange animal, she was at a magical fair that was in the area.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

SoaringScales

"A Pegasus?" She said rubbing her chin. She had heard about them sometimes being found in the Forbidden Forest. "I don't think I'm that far advanced yet." Horses had been hard for her to do, she has never really understood why though. "I like transforming into birds. That was her favorite thing so far to transform into. It made her feel so free.
The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.  ~Arabian Proverb

You took a chance on a bruised and beaten heart, and then you realized you wanted what you had.

In riding a horse, we borrow freedom. ~ Helen Thompson

She's my best friend. You break her heart, I'll break your

purpleraincloud

"Then do that!" She said. She knew that Vivian was stalling.
It's just another day

SoaringScales

"Ok, Here I go." She closed her eyes, and mumbled something under her breath. Then it happened fast, a couple of seconds ago she was Vivian Iris, and now she was Vivian Iris The Robin. She flew up to the lowest branch of the tree they were standing under, and ruffled her feathers.
The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.  ~Arabian Proverb

You took a chance on a bruised and beaten heart, and then you realized you wanted what you had.

purpleraincloud

She laughed, and stood up. She transformed herself into her favorite bird. A small blue/black raven. She perched on a rather thick branch one above Vivians. She then transformed back into herself. She was laughing. Avalee loved the thrill of the transforming. It made her hyper and tired at the same time, happy yet sad-because she would never be as free as a bird- at the same time. It was wonderful.
It's just another day

SoaringScales

Vivian was laughing by the time she had changed back into her human form. "That was fun!" She said looking up at Avalee. "I love the way it feels transforming into something different. Its hard to explain, it just makes you feel free." She said when wonder and excitement in her voice.

purpleraincloud

((I haven't talked to 'A' since I got back from Europe, that was.... June 19th! I have texted her once since then, she said she misses everything about school, even Mr W!!!))

She laughed. It was nice to have someone who understood, and was in her house, and knew about her muggle history. "I agree." She looked at the water, then to the sky a few of the clouds had moved and she had come to the lake originally to go swimming. "Wanna swim?" She said her eyes lighting up. They were currently on a cliff by the water. An easy spot to dive off of.
It's just another day

SoaringScales

((Wow! I have not talked to her since the beginning of this month.))

She followed her gaze to the lake. She loved the water ever since she was little. "Sure!" She agreed enthusiastically. She jumped off of the spot she was standing, but somewhere in the middle of her dive she changed in to a small seal. She hit the water with a splash! She swam back to the top in her human form again. "Jump in! The waters fine!" She said laughing. 

purpleraincloud

.Avalee was a little nervous. She had never been on this side of the lake. She had heard myths and ghost tales from other students of monsters on the water. She set that aside in her mind. She jumped, she had curled into a ball but it took a long time to finally hit the water. The lake water was a little cool, but still pleasant. She smiled, a gentle smile. She could never understand how this lake became so, people friendly. Years ago many students had not dared to go near it
It's just another day

SoaringScales

Vivian was floating on her back the water felt really nice. The water looked like it was sparkling, it looked like thousands of diamonds on the surface. It was probably going to get dark soon, the dark really spooked her. She hoped her friend didn't notice the panic on her face. She quickly smiled, and got of her back and looked up at the sun. It was almost sitting on the horizon.

Aiden

Aiden walked around the school aimlessly.  For the most part of the day it has been quiet, but now he heard laughter and the soft splashing of water in the distance.  He tilted his head slightly to the side, and walked towards the noise to investigate who it was.

He looked around over the cliff base, and saw Avalee with another girl whom he didn't know.  He walked up to the two of them.
"How's the water?"  Aiden asked the two of them quietly.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

purpleraincloud

"Aiden!" She said, her face lighting up. She was in love with Aiden Grey, but it was complicated, because well, he was married. "Aiden, this is Vivian, Vivian, Aiden." She introduced them. Vivian knew of Aiden but hadn't met him. "And the water is wonderful! Join us!" She shouted up to him.
Avalee was in her favorite bathing suit. It was black with a v-neck, and it was a one piece. The sun was going to set within the next two hours, but she didn't care, but Vivian would. Vivian hated the night, but Avalee was going to get rid of that. She was such a control-freak.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden greeted Vivian with a wave and a smile.  He looked at the water, deciding on whether or not he really wanted to swim.  Eventually, he shrugged his shoulders and slid his shirt and shoes off.  Aiden slowly walked towards the water until it was at his knees.
"It feels nice."  He commented, nodding his head with approval.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

SoaringScales

"Hi!" She said to Aiden. "I don't believe we have met. I'm Vivian Iris." She said cheerfully. Or as cheerfully as she could manage with it getting dark.

purpleraincloud

She nodded at Aiden and his comment about the water. She glanced over to Vivian and saw her worrying expression towards the sun, and decided to help. "Viv, the sun won't set for a little while longer. Your fine." She said, trying to calm her friend. She nodded and smiled. She ran up to a large rock and climbed on top. She jumped off curling herself into a backwards somersault. Avalee hit the water with a slash, knowing that her splash would hit the others, laughing. When she came back up she was still laughing enjoying the time she had with her friends.
It's just another day