News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Sunny Day At The Lake

Started by SoaringScales, July 25, 2009, 12:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Aiden laughed as Avalee jumped off of the cliff base into the warm water.  He looked at Vivian and her worried expression.
"Here." He offered, flicking his wrist and made a flame appeared.  It caused a bright light around them.   He hoped it wouldn't make her fear the dark.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

SoaringScales

"Yeah. I guess your right." Avalee always knew how to make her feel better. "Thanks Aiden." Vivian said sincerely. Vivian laughed when the water hit her. "Nice splash!" She said to Avalee. She was having alot of fun. She wasn't really worried about the dark anymore.
The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.  ~Arabian Proverb

You took a chance on a bruised and beaten heart, and then you realized you wanted what you had.

In riding a horse, we borrow freedom. ~ Helen Thompson

She's my best friend. You break her heart, I'll break your

purpleraincloud

She smiled as she saw Aiden try to comfort Vivian. She would be fine she tried to remind herself. Although none of her friends new about this, except maybe Viv, she had a history of Anxiety Disorder. She had been better with it, but it still occurred. Sometimes with the strangest situations.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

SoaringScales

She was watching Avalee out of the corner of her eye, and she could see she was really thinking about something. She probably would not of seen it if it had not been for the flickers, and sparks of the flame. "Whats ya thinking about?" She asked with a smile.  
The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.  ~Arabian Proverb

You took a chance on a bruised and beaten heart, and then you realized you wanted what you had.

Aiden

Aiden walked towards the cliff, and picked up a small limb.  He used the flame in his hands to light it, making a torch.  He stuck it into the ground, and littlea few more.  Now the surrounding area was bright with lights.  He grinned with satisfaction and looked at both of them.

SoaringScales

Vivian grinned back. "I would come outside every night if it was always like this."

purpleraincloud

She smiled even wider. "Thank you, Aiden!" She said tilting her head to the side, mocking him as she so often made fun of is cute habit. The lights were nice and warm as the day was almost over. She turned to Vivian who was speaking in a tone, and phrased her words only a way that Vivian could. ((You talk that way all the time, Lil! =]))  "I'm thinking about the play by Shakespear, A Midsummer Nights' Dream. And I'm wondering if faeries like that exist, well here." She said pulling a thought from the back of her mind.[/color]
It's just another day

SoaringScales

Vivian laughed. "You sound just like me!" She was watching the sun, it was barely visible on the horizon. "I don't see why the couldn't exist here. I mean Pegasus's do! Why not faeries!" The sky was a dark dark blue. If she hadn't had the torches she would of ran on home hours ago. This place was giving her hope, maybe she would concur her fears, and get to experience a whole new different world. 

Aiden

Aiden layed onto his back, floating on the water's surface.  It was strange how physics worked.  He took in a deep breath, and listened to them quietly. He had never read the book so he didn't hae the slightest idea of what they were talking about.
Aiden took in a deep breath, and dove under the water for a few moments.

purpleraincloud

She laughed. She took a deep breath and dove under the water. She opened her eyes, somehow the water didn't hurt her eyes at all, she could even see clearly. Smiled and came up for air.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden broke the waters surface and took in a deep breath, he could feel the air escape back into his lungs.  He chuckled quietly, and swam to where he could stand up, the water now being to his shoulders.  Aiden flipped his hair which sent droplets of water flying everywhere.
"Sorry."  He said with a laugh.

SoaringScales

Vivian smiled too. She was having a really good time. "So, Aiden tell me about yourself, whats your favorite movie?" She laughed at herself for being so random, but that's just who she was.

purpleraincloud

She laughed quietly as Aiden hit her with tiny droplets of water, and even more as Viv asked one of her famously random questions.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden turned to Vivian, and began to think of a moment.
"I'm not really sure if I have a favorite.  I pretty much like any horror movie known to man."  He said with a chuckle and a grin.

SoaringScales

"Horror movies are to scary for me. I preferably like to watch the classic Disney's." She said smiling.