News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Sunny Day At The Lake

Started by SoaringScales, July 25, 2009, 12:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Aiden sat down in the water, the surface coming up to his chin now.  He looked at the two to of them.
"What do y'all want to do now?"  He asked.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

SoaringScales

She smiled "We could play I Spy!" She said sarcastically.
The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.  ~Arabian Proverb

You took a chance on a bruised and beaten heart, and then you realized you wanted what you had.

In riding a horse, we borrow freedom. ~ Helen Thompson

She's my best friend. You break her heart, I'll break your

purpleraincloud

"Any non-sarcastic ideas Aiden?" She asked sticking her tongue out again at Viv.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

SoaringScales

Vivian laughed and went under water. Now was probably the perfect time to do what she had been planning to do. She smiled to herself and swam out into deeper waters. Then she really concentrated, she had never tried to transform into anything this big before.Then she could feel her spine taking a different shape, and before she knew it she did it! She successfully transformed into a dolphin. Vivian swam back a little ways to where Avalee and Aiden were at in the water, then she lifted her powerful tail out of the water and brought it back down as fast as she could. She could feel the wave she created. She felt happy, proud, like she had accomplished something she never thought possible. She changed back into her human form and swam back up to the surface. She diffidently did not want to miss there faces.   
The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.  ~Arabian Proverb

You took a chance on a bruised and beaten heart, and then you realized you wanted what you had.

In riding a horse, we borrow freedom. ~ Helen Thompson

She's my best friend. You break her heart, I'll break your

purpleraincloud

Avalee wondered where Vivian was looking around. Then she felt a huge wave of water hit her from behind. She turned around to see a suspicious looking dolphin behind her. It was Viv. She laughed, but was thoroughly drenched.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away