News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Overwhelming.

Started by Aiden, July 30, 2009, 06:57:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Aiden sat on the ground deep in the heart of the forest.  He sighed, feeling physically and emotionally drained.  These past few days have been exausting, and he had alot on his mind.  It was overwhelming.

He leaned back, laying on the ground and crossing his arms behind his head.  He looked up at the sky, the moon barely being visible through the thick canopy of trees.  He closed his eyes, only vaguely aware of the footsteps in the distance.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

purpleraincloud

((Did he ask her to come?? Can it be that way?))
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Aiden

((I was thinking maybe he finds her in the forest or something like that.))

purpleraincloud

((I totally forgot about this! Can we post now? Like in the present, but they can finally talk, and make it closed?))
It's just another day

Aiden

purpleraincloud

((This is closed (: ))

Avalee walked through the forest. The forest was silent and foggy, as was her mood. The temperate was quite pleasant for early February. She wore a black dress with purple tights, and a dark green sweater. On her feet were converse high-tops.

In her hand was her wand. She flicked it and a tree branch bent to the ground she sat on it, and it elevated, resuming its original position. And there she sat. Thinking. Breathing in the misty forest air, and relaxing. She closed her eyes breathing in more, the forests smelled so good, anytime of the year.

Her hair was down and still a little damp from her shower early that morning. the wind blew gently through it. She took another deep breath as she heard someone approach.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden sat in a nearby tree above Avalee.  He wasn't surprised to see Avalee, or anybody here as a matter of fact.  The forbidden forest didn't seem so forbidden anymore, and most kids never treated it as such int he first place.

He tilted his head sideways and flipped his dark hair out of his eyes.  He looked down at Avalee who was sitting on the tree branch by herself.  He cleared his throat and spoke up.

"Hello."

purpleraincloud

Avalee jumped, startled by the familiar voice. She held on to the branch tightly, not wanting to fall. "Aiden?" She asked searching for his face. She saw him then, perched upon a sturdy branch close to her. She nervously tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear, remembering the last time they were in the woods together, almost six months ago. She shook those memories and thoughts from her head.

She smiled nervously at him. She wondered what brought him to the forest. It was the one place she could find peace in the everyday chaos of life. She loved the way the trees seemed infinitely tall, the way they swayed gently in the breeze, and the way there was always a nice branch to sit on. 
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden hooked on to to the branch to keep himself up.  He tilted his head and looked down at her from where he sat.  He let his feet dangle from the limb as he sat.

"Hey Avalee.  What brings you here?"  He asked.

Aiden gave her a small smile back, however he noticed how she looked nervous.  He cleared his throat as the wind blew his hair around.

purpleraincloud

She looked at him, his words not registering for a moment. "Um, it-it's a nice place to come and think, to relax." Her face was blank, her eyes were wide looking at his face and just the forest in general. "It's like the world disappears when you come here." She thought for a moment.

She found the word that she was looking for; "Serenity" She said quietly, so quietly she was unsure if he heard her.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden slowly hopped down from the tree, landing perfectly on his feet.  He balanced himself back up on his heels and walked a bit closer to her.

He tilted his head, and sat down.
"Serenity?"

purpleraincloud

"As in serene, unaffected by disturbance or calm and peaceful. It's nice." She smiled a small smile. "And who doesn't need a bit of peace now-a-days?" She chuckled.

"You?" She asked.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden shrugged his shoulders, not really having an answer for why he was here.  It was really the sudden urge for quietness and time by himself really.

"Just felt like a walk."  He replied simply.
He leaned back in his seat, resting his arms on his knees.
"So how have you been?"

purpleraincloud

"I've been ok," She paused, hopping down from her tree so they could be somewhat eye level. "Just laying low, trying to be unseen" She admitted. It was so easy to talk to Aiden, to confess. She wasn't exactly in love with him, but she did have respect for him.
It's just another day

purpleraincloud

It's just another day