News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Overwhelming.

Started by Aiden, July 30, 2009, 06:57:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Aiden nodded, the edge of his lips curving into a small smile.

"Thanks. "  He replied.
He tilted his head to one side, and brushed his dark hair out of his dark eyes.  He looked up at her as the wind blew his hair around again.

"Has anything new been going on with you?"  He asked quietly.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

purpleraincloud

"Just a lot of alone time. Thinking time..." She paused wondering whether or not he cared at all. After all he many more things to worry about. She pushed her bangs out of her eyes. She took a slight step forward sighing. She was exhausted. "I-I-I'm sorry Aiden..." She broke, taking a breath. "I can't, I just..." Her eyes filled with tears.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Aiden

Aiden blinked, taken aback by her sudden sadness.  She seemed fine just a moment ago and he wondered if it was something he had said to make her upset.

Aiden stood up and walked over to her.
"You can't what?"  He asked, confusion swirling in his dark eyes.

purpleraincloud

"I don't know. I will be graduating soon and I just don't know what to do. I have no idea what to do with my life. I feel so lost" She sighed, not knowing how to form coherent sentences, or how to describe what she felt.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden frowned and took another step forward.  He gently rested his hands on her shoulders, hoping she wouldn't mind his attempt at trying to comfort her.

"It's okay Avalee.  I don't think anyone really knows what they want to do with their life.  Perhaps trying out different things will help you decide what you want to do." He suggested quietly.
He watched her eyes carefully.

purpleraincloud

"That is not what I mean Aiden. I don't know anything anymore. The world sucks..." She trailed off, so very bitter in the moment.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden help her shoulders, staring at her eyes.  A crease formed in his forehead as he struggled for the right words to say.  He didn't want to say the wrong thing and make her more upset.

"It'l be okay.  I know it will get better.  Maybe once you leave school you're find something that you really want to do with your life, something real."  He told Avalee.

purpleraincloud

She had calmed down a bit. "I really don't want to leave Hogwarts. It really is my home." She knew he would understand. Heck, he was still there.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden nodded.  He actually did understand why she would be so upset in leaving this place.  For so many people Hogwarts was some of the student's home away from home.

"I know what you mean.  I can't say I have a lot of friends here, but I still love this place a lot more from where I used to live.  It's just makes me feel alive when I'm here.  I know one day I'll probably have to leave, but I want to stay as here as long as I can."  Aiden told her, looking at Avalee.