News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Comfort

Started by SoaringScales, July 30, 2009, 09:19:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoaringScales

Vivian was mad, no furious. How could he chose her over her best friend? There was something wrong with that boy, she finally decided. She knew her friend needed her now, more then ever. She knew Avalee needed someone to vent to, but she needed someone up there to comfort her. That's what she was here for. Vivian was going to go talk to her best friend and tell her what she needed to hear. She walked up the stairs and down the hall to the RavenClaw common room, and whispered the secrete password and opened the door. "Avalee?" She said in a concerned voice.
The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.  ~Arabian Proverb

You took a chance on a bruised and beaten heart, and then you realized you wanted what you had.

In riding a horse, we borrow freedom. ~ Helen Thompson

She's my best friend. You break her heart, I'll break your

Miss Xantier

(I'm gonna be helping you comforting her. But I'm gonna be waiting for her to post before I do.)

purpleraincloud

She walked into the room frowning. She couldn't remember the last time she had a big shining smile for real. She was skinny, too skinny, her clothes were baggy. She had lost a dozen pounds in the last two weeks. She was depressed. She was never really that angry. Only that once when she yelled at him. All signs of life had left her. She saw Vivian and half-fake-smiled. She had dark circles under her eyes. She hadn't had a good nights sleep in a long while.
She could see Viv was pretty angry, and if Avalee really thought about it, she was angry too.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

SoaringScales

"Oh, Avalee." She said sad now. Seeing what he had done to her made her even more mad. Vivian went over and set down on the couch, she patted the seat beside her.
The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.  ~Arabian Proverb

You took a chance on a bruised and beaten heart, and then you realized you wanted what you had.

Miss Xantier

Heather walked in and saw a very depressed Avalee and a furious Vivian. She was absolutely furious about Aiden and him hurting Avalee. She knew Avalee would never be the same again, her emotions will get stronger but it will take years. Like the many pets dying in her childhood (Random huh?) that subject was still a sensitive topic for her. She would fight to no end till her best friend was happy. Aiden was one of Avalee's first friends and she had fallen in love with him.

She walked over to Avalee and hugged her and says encouraging "It'll be okay, you have Vivian and me on your side. Always remember that you are never alone, if we have to Vivian and I will beat him up." According to the many romance books she has read, never ever mention the guy's name just after a girl gets dumped. It was the same with her pets, if their names were said out of random she would run out in tears.(I've done it with my cat.)

Aiden

Aiden slowly walked through the hallway, his hands in his pockets and his head down.  He took deep breaths, bracing himself.  He was probably walking into a death trap.  All those girls hated him with a passion, and he deserved it none of the less. 

Aiden arrived at the picture, and said the password quietly.  When the picture opened, he stepped inside slowly and lifted his head.  Aiden waited to say a word until he would see the reaction.  Anger most likely.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

SoaringScales

She smiled at Heather. She would love to throw a couple of good punches at him. "Yeah, shes right." She said to Avalee. "I think Heather and I could take him." She lifted her head when she heard the door creek open, and she took a deep breath. She had to control herself, she had to for Avalee.

((Do you think we should wait till she post again?))

Miss Xantier

Heather heard the portrait door open and saw the last person Avalee would want to see. Aiden Gray. Heather glared at him and says icily to him "YOU! You dare come back, and torture her and upset her!" She stepped up to him she was just a bit shorter then him but she could easily take a few punches. She slapped him hard leaving a red hand mark on his cheek, Heather smirked. She turned around on her heel and went over to Avalee and Vivian and whispers to Vivian, "He's yours to take out but some for me."

(Yeah, but I wanna do something to him first.)

Aiden

((Don't be too mean lol))

Aiden flinched as Heather slapped him.  He didn't even know Heather very well so he was surprised she was the one to lay the first hit.  Aiden tried to keep his expression calm.  After all, he was here for a specific reason even if they didn't see that now.

Aiden closed his eyes, his face stinging from the slap in the face.  He took in a deep breath, trying to keep himself cool.
"Please, let me explain."  He said quietly.

((Wait for Avalee now?))

SoaringScales

((I think shes coming. Heather you are officially my roal-model in life. lol))

Vivian almost cracked up when Heather did that. "Fine, explain." She said to Aiden icily. "But afterward would you rather be attacked by a wolf or a tiger." She growled. Vivian wouldn't probably go that far, but it would do no harm in making him think that she would.

purpleraincloud

She spoke for the first time. "Heather, Viv, calm down. " then she looked Aiden, the red mark on his cheek. Her chest twisted painfuly. She loved him. It made it so much worse that he could still read her mind. She was wondering if he could feel her thoughts now. She aimed her thoughts at him, I'm sorry, she thought. She had so much to deal with.
It's just another day

SoaringScales

Vivian knew they were making it so much harder on Avalee. She shot her an apologetic look. She looked at Aiden and nodded telling him to go on with whatever he wanted to say.

Aiden

Aiden ignored Vivian as she threatened him, he wasn't afraid of her at all.  He looked at Avalee, really noticing her now.  He hadn't realized how...depressed she looked.  She was extremely skinny and the dark bags under her eyes were very noticable.  His eyes began to get wide, but he composed his expression quickly.

Aiden heard the thoughts in her mind, but tried to ignore them the best he could.  He could tell how comforable it was for.
"Avalee... I don't even know where to begin.  I guess I'll start off by saying I'm sorry."  He began slowly.

Miss Xantier

(Thanks, I would actually do that in real life if someone hurt someone close to me.)

Heather smirked at Vivian reaction to her doing. She rolled her eyes and says to him icily she was infuriated with him "Explain, and you better do it fast because we don't have all night, and we are very busy and all because of you! How could you! You were one of her first friends! Now explain!" she looked to Avalee with mixed feelings of sympathy and furious and projects a message to Avalee in her mind even if Avalee couldn't read minds, No, look in a mirror and see what damage he has done to you. He deserved it.

She glared at Aiden with the iciest eyes, and says "Do you see what you've done to her!"

purpleraincloud

"Heather!" She warned.  She felt the urge to run again. But she had to deal. "For what?" She asked. She just was anxious. She was afriad she was going to have an anxiety attack. She didn't have any of her meds with her. She could feel the anger rolling off of Vivian and Heather. She thought it was irrational, but was sure that she would be that angry if it was one of them.
It's just another day