News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Comfort

Started by SoaringScales, July 30, 2009, 09:19:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoaringScales

Vivian looked over at Avalee, her and Heather weren't making this any better. They were sending her into an anxiety attack. She tried to send calming vibes to Avalee, it was very difficult to do considering how angry she was. She looked back at Aiden, she wanted to hear what he had to say.
The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.  ~Arabian Proverb

You took a chance on a bruised and beaten heart, and then you realized you wanted what you had.

In riding a horse, we borrow freedom. ~ Helen Thompson

She's my best friend. You break her heart, I'll break your

Aiden

Aiden ignored Heather, already getting annoyed by her.  He looked at Avalee with soft, dark eyes.  He kept his attention on her, not paying any mind to the other two girls in the room.  

Aiden slowly walked a few feet in front of her, and kneeled down.
"For what?"  He asked, surprised.  "For everything!  You don't understand how sorry I am.  I wish I could take all of it back.  I didn't want to hurt you.  That is the last thing I wanted to do."

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

Miss Xantier

Heather backed away and kept glaring at Aiden, she could be intimating when she wanted to. She remembered the old days of her and Erica, the two of them were very scary when they wanted. (Like me and my best friend at school, never get on her bad side.) She listened to Aiden apologizing to Avalee, and backed away to beside Avalee.

purpleraincloud

She wanted to cry again. She had cried so much because of Aiden. She reached out and touched his cheek, where Heather had taken her anger out. Her eyes filled with tears. She couldn't find her voice. She waited for Aiden to speak more.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

SoaringScales

Vivian actually felt bad. She flashed back to when her, Aiden, and Avalee were all at the lake, and how much fun they had. They had both helped her get over her fear of the dark. Vivian owed them so much for that. Would things ever be that simple again? She was lost deep in thought.
The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.  ~Arabian Proverb

You took a chance on a bruised and beaten heart, and then you realized you wanted what you had.

Aiden

Aiden almost leaned back, surprised by Avalee's reaction.  He expected anger, hostility, maybe another slap in the face.  He didn't expect this.  He looked at Avalee and away from Heather, not finding her intimidating at at all.  

He sat there, thinking of how to explain.  They obviously expected him to say more so he would do so.
"Avalee, I know you told me you love me.  It must be a lot if after one night you were so sure of your feelings.  I want to know that I do love you, but not in the same way that you love me.  I know you must feel like I used you, and that hurts."  He paused, taking a breath.

"But I want you to know that it wasn't my intentions.  For awhile I did think that we could've worked out.  Now, you have to understand that we can't.  I mean your 16, I'm 19.  These things don't work out.  I know you hate me and I don't care if your friends want to hurt me.  I'll let them.  It's what I deserve to say the least."  He said quietly.

purpleraincloud

"I don't hate you. " she loved him. She continued, crying now, silent tears. "What kinds of love do you think there are?" She asked. It wasn't a retorical question. 

((sorry for the short post!))
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden watched her cry, unsure of what to do to help.  He frowned, and looked down.  He took in a deep breath, trying to think of an answer to the question.
"Well, I don't know really.  But I don't think we would have been compatible, and besides it would be illegal."  He said quietly, realizing how stupid he is again.

Aiden sighed, meeting her eyes again.  He wanted to hug her and make her feel better, he didn't care what her friends thought.  He wasn't afraid of a 12 year old.
"You have to understand."  He whispered.

SoaringScales

Vivian patted Avalee's shoulder, she knew she was in pain, and she knew she loved Aiden. She just wished that Avalee could love him without the pain. Is that really so hard to ask?

purpleraincloud

"No I don't. " she mumbled under her breath. "Aiden, there ate three kinds of love, one the love you feel for your friends of family, two the kind you feel when your drunk, which might be what you felt for me. I wasn't sure how much firewhisky you had, and then what I feel for you and what you feel for Stacey." She said. She had ranted enough. She took a breath. Illegal? Worst excuse ever, for not loving someone. She waited for him to reply.
Vivs hand was comforting on her shoulder.   
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden pressed his lips together and ground his teeth as he read her thoughts.
"First off, I was not drunk."  He clarified, his tone almost mad.  He tried to calm himself down.

Aiden took a few deep breaths, and looked at Avalee.  He needed to stay cool again.  All of this brought himself into a wrecked state of mind, it was hard to keep control.
"Second, I never said I didn't love you.  I was merely pointing out that it would be illegal."  He said, trying to keep his voice down.

Miss Xantier

Heather shook her head at Aiden as he told Avalee that their relationship would be illegal, they were only uh...*counts on fingers* three years apart. She glared at him, it wouldn't be illegal in America or if they were muggles. She was a muggle and it wasn't that bad. She glared at Aiden more, Avalee was too forgiving. She remembered those kinds of people usually easily get dumped and then back together and then dumped again, or they would just live happily together, Stupid Twilight. (Not for real!) She smiled at Avalee's comment in her mind. She knew Avalee was right but she had missed two, there were those that were just in love but could live without each other and there were the ones who couldn't live without each other.

She smiled at Vivian and gestured for her to keep doing that, Heather read way too many romance novels and seen too many romance videos. She shook her head at Aiden's response.

purpleraincloud

"Fine, you weren't drunk! Don't get p:ssed at me." She pushed her bangs out of her teary eyes. She loved him. Her heart twisted painfuly, she was on the verge of an anxiety attack. Her breathing came short and shallow. "Stop reading my mind Aiden!" She yelled, though she knew he had no controll over it.
It's just another day

SoaringScales

Vivian smiled back at Heather. It was comforting to have her there. She jumped a little when Avalee yelled, it reminded her of how quiet the room was. Why was love this complicated?

Aiden

Aiden leaned back.  He blinked a few times, and looked at the ground.  From what it sounded like they were never going to understand no matter how much he explained.  He lifted his head to look at Avalee. 

Aiden looked at Avalee, biting the inside of his lip.  His face was still red and stung a little, but he didn't care.  He waited to see if she was going to yell more, he was going to let her.

((Okay, I'm confused.  Who is all here now?))