News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Comfort

Started by SoaringScales, July 30, 2009, 09:19:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoaringScales

((I think there making a different tread with just the two of them.))
The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.  ~Arabian Proverb

You took a chance on a bruised and beaten heart, and then you realized you wanted what you had.

In riding a horse, we borrow freedom. ~ Helen Thompson

She's my best friend. You break her heart, I'll break your

potter_fan122

((Not me, Avalee, Heather, and Vivian. Be nice guys. Stacey knows where you live.  ;) ))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

SoaringScales

((Ok, now I'm confused. lol))
The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.  ~Arabian Proverb

You took a chance on a bruised and beaten heart, and then you realized you wanted what you had.

purpleraincloud

((Thanks Stacey! :]))

She shook her head. More tears poured out of her eyes. She put her other hand on his cheek. Avalee had forgotten how warm his body tempreture was. She thought at him to speak on.  

For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Aiden

Aiden watched as the tears spilled over her eyes.  He silently wished the others were here so he could actually have a conversation with her.  However, he knew they wouldn't leave.

Aiden felt Avalee's cold hands on his cheeks.
"I don't know what else to say.  I've said sorry in so many ways, I don't know how else to show you how I feel."  He pointed out quietly.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

((Yeah, yeah, yeah. Don`t get mushy on me, I`m tired. Posteth in New Life, Aiden. Pwease. And say that there are different kinds of love. Physical attraction. Metal attraction. Fated, like Stacey and Aiden. Sudden passion, like him and Avalee. Friendship. Family. More than friends. There are more than three.))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

SoaringScales

Vivian felt awkward sitting there. She could tell Aiden would probably rather be alone in here, but she was not going anywhere unless Avalee needed her to. She wasn't really mad anymore, she was more frustrated. She looked behind her to look out the window, it was cloudy, like it could rain at any moment.    

purpleraincloud

"Ok, Aiden, I love you, and I need to know how you love me back." She sent all her emotions at him. The love she felt for him, and her depression. She knew eventually that they would be just friends, but she needed to let her heart heal.

((Stacey! Let them work it out!!!!!!!!!!))
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden looked at Avalee's eyes.  He pressed lips together in a line.  He knew that saying it again would only make things worse, and he didn't want that to happen.
"You want me to tell you?"  He asked quietly.

purpleraincloud

"I deserve to know Aiden." It would probably hurt her, but she needed to know. She thought about that fateful night, how blissful it was.

((sorry for another short post, Aiden and avalee should just hang out someday))
It's just another day

Miss Xantier

Heather had a feeling that Aiden wanted them to leave, but she wasn't gonna. She didn't want another crisis on her hands. Him kissing Avalee again would just make her break apart again when he left. She says to Aiden "You know I heard that in your head, and I know that you want us girls to leave for alone time with Avalee, but you won't be alone with her. The last time, you broke her heart, and before that you kissed her!" She went over to the couch and awaited for them to be done, but watched the two for any romantic feelings coming on.

Aiden

Aiden looked at Heather, getting angry now.
"Who said anything about kissing, huh?  The reason why I want you to leave is because I want to explain things to Avalee without you saying something every five minutes!"  He said, his voice almost getting loud.

Aiden leaned back, he gave Avalee an apologetic look.
"Sorry."  He whispered.

purpleraincloud

"Its fine." She whispered, "Viv, Heather go to my room, I just got some cookies from my aunt, eat them, I don't get hungry anymore. " She said nodding them towards the door. She knew Vivwould trust het, Heather probably wouldn't. "Talk." She said to Aiden.
It's just another day

SoaringScales

Vivian stood up slowly. "Ok, will save you some cookies though. You have to eat." She said concerned. Vivian was getting really worried about that. As she walked by Heather she whispered in her ear. "We can take shifts outside the door." She hoped they did not hear, but she knew they probably did.

Aiden

Aiden sighed in relief.  He looked Avalee and flipped his hair out of his eyes.
"Thank you."  He sighed again.

Aiden watched them leave.  He was glad he could finally talk to her in the way he wanted to.  He couldn't when little kids were yelling at him.
"I'm sorry for losing my temper."