News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sitting at the bar. ((Open Now))

Started by purpleraincloud, August 1, 2009, 04:25:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

Avalee sat at the bar. She was on her seventh glass of lemonade. She sat reading a book, something she always did at pubs. She was in a relatively good mood, for the first time in weeks. She was wearing her favorite tshirt for a muggle band, and loose jeans. All her clothes were loose now, she had lost so much weight since her heart was broken, but she had regained a lot of her sleep. But her weight was still low, she had been called into the guidance councilors office the previous week, because they thought she was anorexic.
She just sat and read, waiting for someone to approach her.  
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Jackie Saylem

Jackie walked into the bar, slightly cautious. Lately whenever she walked into a bar, she would see this one person. She could tell that he liked her, but she wasn't sure yet. It was confusing, especially since you only had half a heart left, and even that was shattered into about a million pieces. And no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't quite figure out how to fix a heart.

She paced up along the bar and chose a spot next to a girl wearing a muggle band shirt. She didn't wuite know why, but something drew her to this girl. She looked somewhat empty. The same look Jackie had seen in the mirror since... he... left her. "Hi." She said, twisting on the bar stool a bit. "I'm Jackie Saylem, I'm afraid we haven't met."
Jade Madeline Hayes - Strong, Independant, Confused, Naive.

Arianna Adaine - Elegant, Lethal, Lost, Alone, Outgoing, Anxious.

Jackie Dawn Saylem - Beautiful, Vampire, Young, Passionate, Energetic, Quirky

purpleraincloud

((Hey Heather, can you not be a part of this one? I meant to PM you! I want to meet new people! Sorries! Don't take it personally! You know your my friend!))
It's just another day

purpleraincloud

"Hello Jackie" Avalee said, summoning all the fake happiness she could. She smiled her best fake smile. "I'm Avalee Psych." She smiled. There was something about Jackie, something that Avalee could feel, that made her want to talk to Jackie, usually she just wanted to hide and cry, but now she wanted to put on a brave face, and face the world. At least for tonight. At least while she talked to Jackie.
It's just another day

Jackie Saylem

Jackie watched Avalee carefully. Something was wrong. She could definately tell. It again reminded her of what she had been like this past week or so... how she still was. She sighed, deciding to put it out in the oped immediatly. "Is... something wrong?" She asked slowly.

She quickly second guessed her question. "Unless you don't want to answer, though I may be of some help... I've been through some things." Help? How could she be of any help? Jackie thought miserably. She could barely help herself.

purpleraincloud

She wanted to break down. But she put on a brave face, but it didn't stay. "Did someone break your heart?" She asked as plainly as she could, no more hiding. 
It's just another day

Jackie Saylem

Jackie grimaced, fiddling with her fingers. "Well, if breaking is also considered demolishing into oblivion... then, well... yes." She said, her answer as blunt as the question. She thought carefully. "And you? Has such an atrosity happened to you?" She asked, waiting patiently for a reply.

purpleraincloud

Her face went blank. "Yes, yes it has." She said with as little emotion as she could. She felt the ache, the pain and the way her heart felt any time she thought of.....him.
It's just another day

Jackie Saylem

Jackie forged a soft smile. "Look at us, here sitting at a bar, complete emotional wrecks." She said, brushing her hair behind her ears. She did this a lot lately for some reason. She used to like to have it down next to her face. It would always swing in the breeze. This way when a wind stirred, her hair would stay more secure. It helped her feel more secure.

What had happened to her? She used to be the girl who woulld go out of her way to make someone feel better, burying her own emotions. Then she met someone to let herself out with. To have no fears, no doubts... Thats what true love wasn't it? She was having a hard time adjusting back to her old self. Suddenly she looked up, her bright blue eyes wider than usual. "Who was he?"

purpleraincloud

She took a quick deep breath, then let it out. "Aiden Gray" Millions of emotions ran through her, as she said her loves' name. She tried as hard as she could not to display those on her face. She tried to keep breathing. "Know him?" She asked.
A sudden breeze blew through the bar as a man opened the door. She shuddered. It seems as though every time a door was opened, or the phone rang, or even when she got her mail she was both hoping and not hoping it was Aiden.
Aiden, Aiden, Aiden. She wanted to sink into oblivion.
But at least now she was with someone who would understand.
It's just another day

Jackie Saylem

Jackie nodded slowly. Aiden was Stacey's husband, and Stacey was her friend. But... Avalee... She could see she loved him. Almost as madly as she was in love with Nate. Neither of them could be happy.

Jackie said a small prayer of thanks. At least Nate wasn't married. Avalee did have it worse off. She had that look on her face that Jackie had seen on herself. Despair swirled in with hope and misery. "Yeah, I know him." She said softly.

"You know Nate Willis?" She asked suddenly. Even his name made her stomach flutter. As if she expected him to hold her one more time. To feel his arms around her and his scent so close... Stop it! She shouted mentally, slumping her shoulders.

purpleraincloud

She hit her lower lip. "I haven't met him, but Ive heard of him." She paused, thinking. "Wasn't he with Stacey?" She asked, confused.

((Sorry for the short post, my computer has been cashing! And I'm worried it will happen again soon!))
It's just another day

Jackie Saylem

"He was." Jackie scoffed. "Then he was with me... Now he's with Leah. See, I left for a while without an explanation and I came back... and..." She studdered, changing topics quickly. "I found him when Stacey had just dumped him, and I wonder if he ever got together with me just because I was the first person who came to help him." She sighed, resting her hand on her fist, and staring at the ceiling for a moment.

"And if you don't mind me asking... Aiden is married to Stacey correct?" She asked.

purpleraincloud

She sighed. "Yes" She said. She knew it was true. Which made her sadder. It was really hard for her to come to terms with this, because she knew that it made everything so much harder.
It's just another day

Jackie Saylem

"I see..." Jackie murmured lightly. "That must make things... difficult to say the least." She said, looking to be in deep thought. Hm... this was an intense conversation, she noted. She decided that she would try something.

"So why do you like Aiden?" She asked.