News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Time Wasting

Started by Alexis, August 4, 2009, 09:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexis

It was dark, around midnight on the murky lake.  The moon shined high in the sky, it's reflection being cast in the deep, dark water.  Alexis stood knee-deep in the water, his dark blue jeans rolled up above her knees.  With that she wore a black tank-top with a blue jacket that rested on the beach.  It was peaceful out tonight, the perfect temperature for swimming.

Alexis stood in the water, slowly running her hand through it.  Slow waves swept by, and her dark hair blew in the wind.  She sighed to herself.  Until suddenly, she heard leaves crack in the distance as footsteps got louder.  Alexis slowly turned around, seeing who the visitor was.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

XLiberatorX88

Matt was walking out around near the lake after a restless day just unwinding and taking in all the beauty around the magnificent castle. Matt was wearing some old jeans that had holes in them everywhere and black sleeveless shirt.It was late at night and didn't expect to see any one else especially in the water. As he was walking towards the shore he kicked some leaves and said,"Wow I didn't think anyone came out this late to swim"Matt said jokingly.
Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end

Alexis

Alexis grinned, glad that someone else was out here this late.  She slowly walked towards the shore, and dried her feet off.  She shrugged her shoulders.
"What can I say?  The water felt too nice I couldn't resist it."  She said with quiet laughter. 

She hadn't recognized this boy before.
"What's your name?"  She asked.

XLiberatorX88

"My name's Matt and I' in my third year,"he said,"So what's your name?" he asked as he sat down on the soft sand and stated playing with it trying to make a sand castle with his wand,but turned out to look like a pile of dirt.     

Alexis

Alexis slowly walked over to the boy named Matt.  She smiled at him politely, her white teeth shining in the dim light.  She held out her hand for him to take.
"I'm Alexis, sixth year."  She greeted him.

XLiberatorX88

Matt took Alexis' hand, bowed and said"Well hello Alexis of the sixth year,"Matt said laughing. Wen he got done Matt kissed her hand then let it go,"So what else do you do other than swim at midnight?"he asked as he let out slight laugh   

Alexis

Alexis giggled as Matt did his charade.  She looked at him, her eyes shining with the light from the moon.
"Well, I go walking sometimes or sit around.  Not many people venture out this late so it gets rather boring.  I wouldn't mind some company if you don't care."  She offered.

XLiberatorX88

Matt was sort of mesmerised as he looked into Alexis' eyes,"Uh...yeah yeah lead the way"he said smiling.He did not know where they were going to go, but he didn't care Alexis had pretty much been the only friend he had made at Hogwarts.

Alexis

Alexis nodded, and slowly walked into the woods.  She wasn't quite sure where she was leading him yet, but she figured she would think of somewhere on the way.
"So, Matt how do you like Hogwarts?"  She asked him casually.

XLiberatorX88

"Oh it's been great I really like it here there's so much to explore and learn about"he said. Matt looked up at the castle and awed at it's beauty he couldn't believe how lucky he had been to get away from the trash bin he used to live in. Matt couldn't help but to ask now,"So where are we going Alexis?"

Alexis

Alexis continued to walk, quiet for a moment until she decided of a place.  She didn't want him to think she was leading him nowhere.  The moon was getting higher in the sky, making it obvious how late it was. 
"Anywhere in particular you would like to go?"  She asked, turning to Matt.

shailene

Shailene had been out walking around.  She never really walked around at night, because she got scared easily.  But tonight she thought it was the perfect night to come out and draw.  She was new to Hogwarts, and didn't really know anybody yet.  Her long blonde hair was pulled up into a middle height messy bun, like it always was with two curly peices hanging down over her face.  She wore a pair of cut of jean shorts and a magenta tanktop. Her bangs kept getting into her eyes making a shear cover over her face from the rest of the world.

She always had known there was beach around the grounds, but had never really been on it.  Shailene walked up to the shore and sat down.  Not knowing there was two people also out there in the near distance.  She sighed and began to draw the moon reflecting off the water.

Alexis

Alexis turned her head around, hearing footsteps coming from behind her and Matt. She slowly turned around, looking at Matt.
"Is someone else out this late?"  She asked, knowing he didn't know that answer.

Alexis slowly walked over back towards the lake to investigate who was out. When she arrived she noticed a girl whom she had never met before.  It seemed like alot of new kids came to the school.
"Hey, are you new?"  Alexis asked her.

shailene

Shailene looked up from her notebook, and closed it as she heard somebody come over to her.  She got up and brushed the sand off of her, and looked at the girl that stood before her.  She didn't know who anyone was really at this school, but she was willing to find out.

"Hi" she said at first, "Oh! and yess I am new here."she added on later.  She was letting her shyness get to her and she began talking.

Alexis

Alexis nodded, and sat down beside her.  She hoped the girl didn't mind, she just liked meeting new people.  She turned her head, looking at her.
"I'm Alexis, and this is Matt."  She said, pointing to him.  "What year are you?"