News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Time Wasting

Started by Alexis, August 4, 2009, 09:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shailene

Shailene looked at the girl as she sat down.  As Alexis intodused them, she nodded at them with a smile.  "Im Shailene."she said back to her.

Alexis

Alexis leaned back, leaning against her elbows which were in the sand.  She looked at the new girl name Shailene.
"How do you like Hogwarts so far?"
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

XLiberatorX88

Matt saw the new girl and said,"Hey Shailene nice to meet ya,"Matt turned back to Alexis and said,"No there's not any where I'd preferably like to go."
Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end

shailene

She looked at the boy and girl as they talked.  She thought about how school had been for her so far.  It was pretty good.

"I like it.  Just new so I don't know alot of people" she said to them.

Alexis

Alexis looked at Matt, then at the Shailene.  She flipped her hair out of her face as the slow breeze blew it around.
"Would you like to take a walk with us?"  She offered, hoping Matt wouldn't mind the extra company.

shailene

Shailene got up slowly.  She looked around at the water, and sighed.  She had nothing better to do so why not go?  As she looked at them waiting to start walking, Shailene forgot that she didn't answer Alexis.

"Oh, yes that would be great."she said with a small laugh.

Alexis

Her eyes shined with the light from the moon as her lips curved in a half smile.  She slowly stood up, looking at both of them.
"Well, if you're both ready..."  She trailed off, standing straight up now.
Alexis stretched her arms, and crossed them over her chest.