News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

.return♥

Started by potter_fan122, August 9, 2009, 09:45:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

((I giggled when I saw this reply. >.< ))

Stacey nodded, starting to smile. How could she not feel better when Aide was there with her? "Yes. Are you ready to go? I think we have enough." She motioned towards the room with her hand, but her eyes stayed on his. She was still standing there in her shorts and tank top, but she didn`t seem to feel the cold.

((I think we should wrap this up in a couple posts, so I can kind of end the fan fic and we can start on the you-know-what. (I said that because there are people here who are reading this instead of the FF. SKY.) And I don`t think I want to wait until February. XD ))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

((Mmk.  Whatever works. I'll start wrapping it up.))

Aiden nodded slowly, seeming to feel better now that Stacey was smiling at him.  For a moment he just had to smile back, his eyes almost shining despite the darkness in the room.

"I'm ready."  Aiden replied slowly, but his voice showed that he was sure of himself.  He squeezed her hand

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey squeezed his hand in return before letting it go and moving towards her clothes. she slipped back into her jeans and shirt, running her hands over the fitted sheaths that were completely hidden now.

"Is there.... anything else you want to ask him?" She asked softly, motioning toward the door where her father had left.

Aiden

Aiden stood there, staring at the door.  He remembered all the questions he had earlier in his mind, but none of them seemed to be right to ask, at least right now.  He would wait.

Aiden shook his head, turning to look at Stacey again.
"No, not right now."  He replied after clearing his throat.

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded, also looking down to he floor.

"I don`t know about you, but I really don`t want to go up there again." She looked at the door, her eyes flickering darker for an instant. The thought of seeing her father again just made her want to cry, which is something she really didn`t want to do.

Aiden

Aiden shook his head up and down slowly in understanding.  He pulled her close to him, and wrapped his arms around Stacey.  He took in a deep breath, and turned his head to whisper in her ear.

"It's okay.  We can stay down here as long as you want."  He said slowly.

potter_fan122

((I`m writing the FF for this, so I might take a little longer to reply.))

Stacey did smile then, her eyes sparkling slightly.

"Do you really think that I want to stay down here? It`s cold and smells funny. And there`s more than one way outa here." She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Aiden`s waist and in the next second they were back in the warm garage.

Aiden

Aiden chuckled, looking around the garage.  The atmosphere was alot warmer here than in the dark, damp basement.  He already felt more relaxed and comfortable.

Aiden looked down at Stacey.
"Do you want to stay here, or would you rather go somewhere else?"

potter_fan122

Stacey just shrugged and opened the door.
"We can do whatever we want. What do you say we go down to the coast?" They could do whatever they wanted. Stacey felt free from the long morning under her father`s strong gaze.

((And scene. =P ))