News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

.return♥

Started by potter_fan122, August 9, 2009, 09:45:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled slowly, but rested her head in her hands. She was getting a headache, and she was exhausted. All of the lack of sleep seemed to rest on her now.
"Aiden, like I said, I haven`t slept very well. You`ll have to make your questions a little more descriptive if you want a logical answer." She said, looking up at him with a pained expression. She didn`t like having to ask this of him. It wasn`t just that she was showing weakness, but because she was showing it in front of Aiden. She didn`t want him to worry, even though she was.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden watched Stacey carefully.  He sighed, and took one of her hands in his own.
"No."  He replied quietly, his tone serious.

He looked up at the sky, seeing it was almost sunset.  Aiden could tell Stacey desperatly need to sleep.  He tilted his head to one side, and took her hand down from her face.
"First you need to get some sleep."  He said slowly.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey squeezed Aiden`s hand tightly.
"Aiden, really. You can ask your questions. I`ll be fine. I promise." She looked up at him, pure love in her eyes. She felt that Aiden more than deserved the answers to his questions.

Aiden

Aiden lifted his finger, and put it up to her lips.  He looked at her eyes and watched different emotions run through them.  He squeezed her other hand as a reply.
"Yes, but my questions can wait.  Your health is my first priority."  He replied quietly.

potter_fan122

Stacey sighed softly and closed her eyes for a moment. "Okay, my moon." She said softly and stepped forward slwoly and wrapped her arms around Aiden`s waist in a hug.

"I love you. I`m glad I`m finally home." She whispered. She really was tired, she just didn`t want to be.

Aiden

Aiden slowly wrapped his arms around her, embracing her in a soft, gentle hug.  He closed his eyes gently even if he wasn't going to sleep.
"I love you, too."  He replied softly in her ear.

He tilted his head to one side.
"Do you want me to take you back to the dorms?"

potter_fan122

Stacey winced as she thought about it.
"Please. And could you transpost us? I`m more tired than I want to admit." She opened her eyes and gave Aiden a pained look. She didn`t want him to worry about her, but that would mean lying to him. She wasn`t going to do that, either.

Aiden

Aiden saw the look on her face, the look of pain and loss of fatigue.  His eyes suddenly flashed a darker shade, and he nodded.  He slowly wrapped his arms around her.
"Sure thing love."

Aiden closed his eyes, taking in a deep, slow breath.  He exhaled slowly and did this once more.  He closed his eyes, and suddenly in what seemed like a matter of seconds they were in the Gryffindor common room.

potter_fan122

Stacey sighed softly and opened her eyes.
"Thank you." She said softly, lowering herself onto the end of the couch.

"I`m sorry about all of this. I should have never left. This probably wouldn`t have happened if I didn`t let my mother control everything." She covered her face with her hands.

Aiden

Aiden slowly sat down on the middle of the couch next to Stacey.  He wrapped his arm over her shoulder, the other around her waiste.  He looked at her straight in the eye with his own dark brown eyes.
"Stacey, don't blame yourself.  I know it wasn't your fault."  He told her quietly.

He gently rubbed her shoulder.
"There is no need to apologize."

potter_fan122

She slowly closed her eyes as Aiden rubbed her shoulder.
"Yes there is. I shouldn`t have left. If I would have stayed here, we`d both be happpy, and I probably wouldn`t have let those dreams work." She sighed.

"I don`t know what happened." She said before yawning largely.

Aiden

Aiden embraced her gently as he watched her more and more slowly get tired.  He would stay awake, but Stacey needed her sleep.  She probably already had a rough few days.
"Shh.."  He whispered in her ear quietly. 
He would let her sleep, knowing it was only a few moments until she would be under.

potter_fan122

Stacey yawned again, popping her jaw.
"I love you." She whispered before once more falling into the blackness of sleep.

((Okay dokie, you can wake her up now. XD ))

Aiden

Aiden adjusted himself as he sat on the couch.  He had accidently fallen a sleep for a few moments, so he blinked his eyes to get the sleep out of them.  It wasn't until a minute later he noticed Stacey's heavy breathing.  He shook her shoulder a little too hard as he tried to wake her up.
"Stacey?"  He called, his voice urgent.

potter_fan122

((I was going to make it so she had a dream of Jonathan. Can you wake her up as if she had screamed then stopped breathing?))