News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Run. ((For all who can transform into wolves or dogs! Open!))

Started by purpleraincloud, August 16, 2009, 11:28:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

Avalee smelled the fresh air and smiled her smug smile. She was tired yet wired at the same time. She felt the air rush past her. It was around seven, and the sun would be setting soon. The brave moon would shine again!
She was wearing her comfy clothes. Dark blue sweat pants, cropped into shorts, and a black Beatles tshirt, she was barefoot. She arched her back to strech it out, she knew what was coming, it made her smile wider.
The small clearing she was in was a little chilly and very windy, perfect weather.
Avalee, after a sugestion from a teacher, had sent out flyers informing all the students that could somehow transform into dogs or wolves to meet her in the clearing that night. They were going to run all night. Shapeshifting was her specialty, and she knew other people could shift if they wanted to. She just wanted a proper way for them to get together and become the animal inside, use the instinct, not to mention the incredible speed that came along with it.
She was expecting that no one would come, but that was just her self-pity talking.
She was ready, after everything that had happened she was ready to be free and run alongside her peers.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

Axel came walking up to the clearing, his long spiky red hair blowing with the light wind. It was only to his chin, but to him, that was long.

He was dressed for comfort as well, wearing black sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

"Is this the right place?" Axel asked. "I saw the paper about the wolves and dogs."