News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The CHANGE

Started by Bucky Black, August 16, 2009, 01:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bucky Black

Bucky saw a flash of but knew if it was a killing curse he was a ghost and not able to be killed. He hated being a Ghost."I hate being this" Said Bucky. Just as he finished saying this the light a saw twisted before him pushing him up like he was made off matter which he was not. He found himself above clouds and a voice boomed at his arrival it read " You Bucky BLACK hate being a ghost but want to stay with the humans" "Yes" Cried Bucky "There is one other solution" "What What I BEG!!" Bucky got down on his knees and said "Please Please" The voice finished "You can return to Earth like you where except you are dead so you can not be killed" (no he isn't Immortal he already died so he can't die again o' course)

"Yes Please" Said Bucky "It'll hurt" Said The Voice Bucky replied with "Aye I don't give a rats ass" Bucky admitted Fonzie badly.  A gold light shocked Bucky and he screamed in excruciation. The green hit him again and the voice said "Eject" and then laughed and said "Bye". darkness was washed over Bucky as he flipped downwards into the room he came from. He smashed through the castle roof. And he landed head first into the floor his head standing his body straight up quite strangely. Bucky lifted himself up. He felt no tension picking up himself up like everybody does in usual.

Bucky jumped out the window for fun knowing he couldn't die again.

He landed safely. On the ground like he should have done supposedly.Bucky began hyperventilating in fear of being banished to the oceans for not being real and he can survive there.Bucky suddenly thought quite change of mood very strangely. Cool I can Survive Underwater like I Have Gills Awesome.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle watched as Bucky fell down the tower and then apparently landing safe, she ran down the stairs incase she saw wrong, and in her light blue sundress with white flowers and light blue flats, she had gotten more cheerful after Jinx got out of her depression, thus the change for Isabelle. From her friend Heather, she found out that heather's best friend Vivian had a little sister named Alexandra Violet Iris. When she reached where Bucky had fallen and looked at him in awed. He wasn't transparent anymore, somehow he wasn't ghost due to him not floating.

Then she says to him in a quiet voice but still audible for him to hear. "Are you okay Bucky?"

Bucky Black

"Never BEtter I'm HUman again!!" Said Bucky "But I'm not aLIVe" Bucky saID tryIng to Confuse ISabelle. (Cya latErz)

Miss Xantier

"Cool! As you may have noticed, I'm not a emo anymore! Okay, that confuses me, if you're human how can you be not alive?" Isabelle looked at Bucky extremely confused, He is human, right? Okay! This is giving me a headache, if he's not alive and not all gray and dead looking like a zombie... Then what is he? Then she put her fingers to her temples and started rubbing them and saying "Bloody Hell!" over and over, and then yells at Bucky "Bloody hell Bucky! You gave me an extreme headache from trying to figure that out!!!"

Bucky Black

Bucky smiled "Oh yeah sorry I Can explain It To you if you really want" Without Reply Bucky began "When i died I went up and it asked me something like 'what ya wanna be' I said ghost Not knowing of the third option later on I Hated being A Ghost AND A Green light hit me and I went back and I was told of the third option it was that I Will be dead so I can't Die but I Will be more or less like I always was so don't just freak out and all!!" Bucky said as he sat up.

Bucky had a strange urge to kiss Isabelle which he found of course quite strange.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle listened to Bucky's story and it cleared up why he was human but couldn't die, and says to him "So... You mean that you're immortal?" Isabelle watched Bucky's face and looked in his eyes and recognized a look from awhile ago, the same look from when they were together.

Bucky Black

"No I'm alReady dEad So That'z why I Can't Die again oh and I Make a proclomation my kindare called the deadzutearthlings" Bucky laUGhed at THe end of his sentence.  (By BYE)

Miss Xantier

"So then... you're a zombie then? Well that's just a wierd name. GOD!!" She says and walks over to a tree and sat down on the roots of the tree.