News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Heir's Heir

Started by HeirOfSlytherin, September 1, 2009, 12:56:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeirOfSlytherin

This is what WOULD be Harry's Seventh Year at Hogwarts.

Chapter 1:
"Ron,Hermione,can you believe this is our last year at Hogwarts?"asked Harry to Ron and Hermione."No,this is it."said Hermione.Harry fell into Flashbacks of his memories of Hogwarts.The race to save the Sorcerer's Stone in his first year was a real effort.Harry won.In his second year,when Tom Riddle,the heir of Slytherin,Used Ginny to help him re-open the Chamber of Secrets.In his third year,when he had to help his godfather,Sirius Black,escape the Dementors of Azkaban.In his fourth year.His heart filled with greif.In his fifth year his godfather had been killed by his cousin.
"Harry?"Ron asked "Are you all right?"Asked Hermione."Yeah,It's just Sirius...."Harry replied."Sirius was killed two years ago.Get over it!"Yelled Hermione."Chocolate will make you feel better!"Ron exclaimed as he handed Harry a chocolate frog.Harry opened the package,and the frog escaped.Harry then pulled out the card.It was Albus Dumbledore.Harry was now feeling extremely sad.Harry closed his eyes for a moment,afraid he might cry."I found this diary at the train station.It seems to belong to a girl named Michelle...Michelle Bernard."Hermione said.
Just then,Draco Malfoy appeared with a small girl."Hello,Malfoy."Harry said."Hello,Potter."Draco responded."This is Michelle Bernard,and she's missing a diary."Michelle blushed a deep scarlett as she looked at Draco."Here,Malfoy"said Hermione,tossing Draco the diary."Thank you,mudblood."he said to Hermione.He gave Michelle the diary.Michelle smiled at Draco,blushed harder,and to their suprise,thanked Hermione."Seems like she's Draco's little poodle."Ron said in a disgusted tone."It's not just that,she obviously has a crush on him!"exclaimed Hermione."There's something....different about her said Harry.He was puzzled.

HeirOfSlytherin

Chapter 2:
The scarlett steam engine known as the Hogwarts Express pulled into Hogwarts.Harry felt sad,knowing that he would never ride to Hogwarts again.He only had one more time on the Hogwarts Express,and that was on the way home.Harry got out.Hagrid's voice called "First Years!First Years only!"A girl with curly honey-colored hair was one of the first over there.Harry recognized her as Michelle."Bound to be a Slytherin."thought Harry.
He was about to witness the last sorting ceremony he would ever see.Professor McGonagall's voice came."When I call your name,come up and I will put the Sorting Hat on you." "Holly Absertton."the girl came up. "RAVENCLAW!" the hat yelled."Penelope Ritter!" called Professor McGonagall."SLYTHERIN!"the hat yelled. "Harper Stone."read Professor McGonagall."GRYFFINDOR!"yelled the hat."Michelle Bernard!"called McGonagall."SLYTHERIN!"yelled the hat.Harry looked to see Malfoy smiling.Michelle sat down next to him.
McGonagall was headmistress."I know you are all excited about this year.For some of you,it's your first year at Hogwarts,and for many it is your last,but let the feast begin."food appeared on the platters,and everyone dug in.
Harry forgot about Michelle Bernard and enjoyed his last start-of-term feast.However,Michelle was starting to panick a bit.She heard a voice speaking to her:"You are the heir's heir.Your enemies better beware.Harry didn't hear this he was in the bathroom.The prefects then led the rest to their common room Michelle took her diary,quill and ink from her trunk..She began to write:
Dear Diary,
This is my first day at hogwarts.I was nervous about being
sorted,but I'm a Slytherin,like Draco.Draco is a handsome
friend of mine I've known for ages.During dinner,I heard a
voice.It said "You are the heir's heir.Your enemies must beware."I
have no idea what it means yet.
-Michelle

Miss Xantier

HeirOfSlytherin

Chapter 3:
Penelope Ritter,known as Penny,was Michelle Bernard's best friend."Penny,weird things keep happening!"Michelle told Penny,exasperated."Really,I haven't noticed anything funny."Penny said,confused.Michelle couldn't tell anyone about the weird things going on.Well,she could,but she had to keep it as vauge as possible.Michelle was on her way to DADA with Professor Snape.
Michelle slammed her book on a desk.She was mad.Harry entered the room moments later.He couldn't help but notice Michelle's anger.More of a mystery.This was frustrating Harry."What is it about her that's strange?"asked Harry to Ron."Hermione?"asked Ron."No,Michelle Bernard."said Harry."I dunno.Maybe she's just different."said Ron."Miss Bernard,is there anything you're hiding?"Snape asked,eyeing her suspisciously.She was writing in her diary."I'll be taking this,"Snape said,"You will get it after class."he said.
Snape didn't give Michelle her diary after class.However,he gave it to her in the halls."Miss Bernard,the entries in this concern me.However,you are just an eleven year old,and you don't seem to be up to something to mysterious."Snape said,handing Michelle her diary."You got the diary back!"Penny said,running up to Michelle."Yeah,I can't believe Snape found out...."Michelle told Penny."About Draco?"asked Penny,her mouth hanging open wide.Michelle noded."Oh My Gosh!"said Penny.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michelle was alone in the Slytherin Common Room.
She had some ink,and a quill,and her diary.She began to write.
Dear Diary,
Today more weird things happened.Snape suspects something.Draco smiled at me.It was so cool.I am going exploring tonight.I'm going to the library,and then to a deserted bathroom to read books in.I hope I don't get caught.My plan is once the common room clears out,I'll prepare to leave,so I don't attract attention.For good luck tonight,I will do Penny's recipe for good luck,but not tell her what I'm doing.
-Michelle