News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

^*Nothing*^

Started by Sky, September 22, 2009, 07:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Seth waited. Obviously she wasn't going to approach him. He had to begin. He slowly got up from the table and made his way to the entrance. He stood infront of her, a million things going through his head.

Seth exhaled quietly. "Alice...I'm-I'm really sorry." He said, looking down at his shoes.

potter_fan122

Alice saw him stand up from the corner of her eyes. He looked nervous, and he had every right to be. Didn`t he know how close he was to death the other night?

He came up to her, and spoke. The scent of his blood brought back the burning sensation in her throat. The memory of his blood was... amazingly harsh.

She ddin`t say anything to him, just looked down to the ground. What could she say? She didn`t know.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

"I..well...I-I." He was stumbling on his words. What could he say? He was an absolute imbecile the other night. It was so vague, but he remembered kissing her. He drawed blood from himself. He could have died. He dragged his hand across his face and sighed.

"I didn't mean to get like that."

potter_fan122

ALice couldn`t help it. She loved him, she did. Her eyes found there way to his. Beautiful blue against his plain eyes. That`s how it would always be-- stunning against normal. Deadly against dead.

"But you did, Seth." She said softly, mkaing sure no one would hear. But the Great Hall was crouded, and sooner or later, someone would hear them. "Come on, let`s go outside." She led Seth out into the gloomy day, careful not to touch him. She didn`t know if she could handle that just yet.

Sky

Seth nodded and followed behind her. When they stopped, he looked up at the clouds. The day was beautiful but bitterly cold. Yet here was Seth in thin pajama bottoms and a white t-shirt. He liked the cold.

potter_fan122

They were close to the forest, but still in what sun there was. It felt nice outside to Alice; the sun was hidden behind the thick clouds. Even so, the vampire was still a little uncomfortable being out during the day.

Alice lifted her bright eyes to look at Seth. He look disheveled, and somehow amazing at the same time.

"Seth," She sighed, "What you did was... so dangerous." She started, lowering her eyes to the ground.

Sky

((My bad. I forgot it was a gloomy day.))

Seth looked her in the eyes, not opening his mouth once to talk. His eyes did the talking.

He stuck his hands in his pockets, and he felt the ring that she had given back to him. Seth had kept it with him everywhere he went. But good was it to have it now?

potter_fan122

((=P))

Alice closed her eyes and clenched her teeth. His thoughts were shouting at her in her mind, and she couldn`t quiet them. He was sorry and ashamed, she knew that, but that couldn`t change what he had done.

"Oh, Seth." She finally said. She took a step forward and wrapped her arms around his waist, resting her head on his chest. It felt so good to be near his warmth, the pump of his heart so...

Blood.

She stiffened, but didn`t move away. She could control her hunger. She was going to force herself to.

Sky

The fact that she had embraced him had shocked Seth a little. He sighed and ran his hand through her hand and rubbed her back.

He felt her stiffen. d**n he screwed up. Seth gently pushed himself away.

potter_fan122

"I`m sorry." Alice muttered, running her hand through her hair and staring to pace. "I just... I miss you." She stopped and looked at Seth. He was something that had been a wonderful surprise for her. He had brought her out of her time of darkness, even if he screwed up. He was human, after all, and humans made mistakes.

Sky

"I missed you too." Seth said, turning away from her. "I miss you every second I'm away from you." Seth touched the ring. "I love you Alice. I really do."

potter_fan122

Alice clenched her teeth together.

"I know, Seth, I know that you love me. Whatever you may think, I know that you love me. I just... I don`t know if we`re quite ready for that yet." She said softly but firmly.

Sky

"I know." Seth said. He took the ring out of his pocket and threw it as hard as he could into the forest.

He turned and took her icy hand. "Can we start over?"

potter_fan122

Alice almost winced as the ring flew throught the air. The sound of it flying was sharp and high, and the thud as it hit the ground sounded hollow. It had been a beautiful ring, perfect. But she would start over if he wanted to.

"Of course." She answer, taking his other hand.

Sky

He smiled softly when she took his other hand.
  "I'm Landon." He whispered. "But I'm mostly known as Seth."