News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Peaceful Sunrise

Started by purpleraincloud, October 31, 2009, 01:14:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

Avalee looked at the lake, the colors of the sunrise reflecting in the dark water. Beautiful. The yellows pinks and purples blended together in a way that really proclaimed the start of a new day.
She sat breathing deeply, smelling the fresh air. This lake never smelled gross like other lakes, it just smelled clean and refreshing.
She had been there for an hour or two, it was probably around six. She sat, thinking.
About what? How to spend her day. She had been isolating her self for a while. She missed her friends, and even just the people she passed everyday in the hall, Vivian and Heather especially. She was quieter in class too, taking on more of a listening attitude in class.
She heard a bird chirp and lost her train of thought.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Alexis

Alexis walked through the forest, her footsteps silent and quick as she stepped on the dead leaves from the autumn season.  She wore some cut-up capris and a black tank-top, however her feet were barefoot, which explained her quiet steps.

She walked quickly through the forest for the sun was beginning to set, and she preferred not to be out in the forbidden forest when darkness spread through the sky.
After a few minutes of walking aimlessly through the forest the trees finally gave way to an open clearing and the murky lake was straight ahead.  She smiled to herself, and blinked to adjust her eyes to the bright, orange, setting sun that hovered over the lake as it began it's routine course to disappear into the evening.

Alexis turned and wandered across the beach a few yards until she noticed a girl sitting in the sand.  It wasn't until she stepped closer that she recognized the girl's face, however her name she couldn't recall.
"Hello."  She greeted.  "Are you okay?"
The girl seemed upset or deep in thought, and Alexis stared at her with a curious, worried expression.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

purpleraincloud

Avalee was wearing her favorite dark blue ripped skinny jeans, and a bleach splattered black tshirt.  Her hair was up in a messy morning bun. She was barefoot and wore a pearl necklace.
She heard a quiet worried 'hello'  and whipped her head around. She smiled a slight smile. "Fine." She shook her head, to clear it. She stood up, and stuck out her hand. "Have we met, before? I'm Avalee." She smiled slightly. She could hear waves crashing from the lake.
It's just another day

Sky

Sky was walking to the lake, wearing a pair of dark gray sweatpants and a red hoodie,and was almost too groggy to pay attention to where she was stepping. She found herself tripping over a thick hidden root in the ground and toppled over, luckily landing on her palms rather than her face.

She stood up, thankful that no one had been there to see her clumsyness, and continued her walk, palms stinging. As she finally arrived to her destination, she saw Alexis and another girl chatting near the shore.

"G'morning." Sky said with a sleepy grin. Her job was wearing her down and she was still getting used to her odd sleeping pattern.

Alexis

Alexis returned the greeting by shaking the girl's hand, surprised by the gesture.  Her eyes glanced towards the Avalee's face, but she couldn't quite place how the girl looked familiar.  However, she shrugged her shoulders, giving up.
"Hmm...I don't believe so.  Although, you do look familiar." She said slowly as she sighed.

Alexis turned around as she heard someone else approach.  Her eyes immediatly fell onto Sky as she seemed to almost tumble out of the forest.
"Goodmorning, Sky."  Alexis greeted her with an amused smile.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

purpleraincloud

"Nice to meet you, both" She said with a slight smile. "I'm Avalee" She heard leaves crunch under her feet as she shifted her weight. Both of them seemed rather friendly. And what she needed right now were friends. She waited to for someone to start a conversation.
It's just another day

Sky

Sky yawn as she stood and watched the morning sun, its orange glow giving the sky a pinkish, yellowish tint with some blue. Beautiful.

She turned to look at Avalee and Alexis. "Nice to meet you too. Sorry I haven't quite woken up yet." She shoved her hands into her pockets and took in a refreshing breath of lake air, exhaling slowly to watch her breath, which was visable because of the chilly air.

purpleraincloud

She decided to start a conversion to fill the silence. " So what are you two up to today?"
It's just another day