News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Running in the Dark(open to all!!!)

Started by XalexandriaX, November 2, 2009, 05:44:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

When Sky made her first comment, she instantly blushed.
"Sky," She whined, "You and Albus, you guys are horrible." She complained, stepping closer to the hidden girl.

Then it was her turn to shrug. "It`s okay. I get to yell at people, and I pretty much run the place since the owner`s drunk more often than not, but other than that, it`s just a normal job."
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Sky laughed quietly when Stacey made the comment about her and Albus.

"Hey, its what friends do." She said as she stepped forward.

"Thats neat that you run the place though."

((We should wait for her to catch up.))

XalexandriaX

((sorry for making you wait :())
She stood,quiet, behind the tree and stood about just as still. She heard the whispers of two females and was tuning into one. She could only see what she was seeing though. Not hear what they were saying. That's what bothered her most.
      Then a thought popped in her head. What was in these woods? She'd heard rumors of werewolves and centaurs but never before had she seen them with her own eyes. And she was the type of person that had to see something to believe it. Now she wasn't so sure she wanted too.
"The secret side of me
I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me
The beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it" Monster-Skillet

potter_fan122

((Ish okay. I got so confused.))

Stacey paused, her eyes seeing something that wasn`t there. She tilted her head slightly to the side and closed her colorful eyes, listening. Yes, she could hear her. The faint flutter of a heartbeat was there, and her she could feel her subtle power in her extra senses.

She lifted a finger to her lips, indicating to Sky to be quiet, and cast a mental block around the both of them. The girl`s thoughts and actions would still be clear in her mind, but if would be as if they disappeared from her.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Sky nodded when she was instructed to be quiet. For a moment, all she could hear was the light screeching of bats searching for insects.

She closed her eyes, trying to listen harder but not getting better results. Sky hated not having extra powers sometimes.

XalexandriaX

Her breathing sped up slightly when she realized one of the women had put up a block. Who was she dealing with? But she stayed calm hearing them get closer. She decided she couldn't hide anymore and walked out from behind the tree's trying to send a single to them that she meant no harm.
"The secret side of me
I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me
The beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it" Monster-Skillet