News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Stranded

Started by LavyBrown, November 17, 2009, 11:37:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey clenched her teeth together to keep from agreing with Aiden. She would probably feel better when Neo was dead, and she knew that. 

So instead she closed her eyes and answered Lavy`s rhetorical question.
"Because they`re guys. They feel all territorial of you, and they want to claim you, but they can`t." She opened her eyes and looked between the two men. 'You can`t fight over someone like Lavy. She`s going to do whatever it is that she wans, whether it`s the better thing or not. So just leave her alone and leave her to it."
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

LavyBrown

"She's right you know. Just let me be," She swung her legs over the edge of the bed.
"You're not seriously considering getting out of bed are you?"
"Yes I am."
"Oh no you are not. Lavy you were dead, for a good give minutes you can go waling about like nothing happened."
"Sure I can. And I will. And don't try to stop me. That never ends well for you," She smirked, "Wouldn't you agree, Stacey?"
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

potter_fan122

Stacey winced at some memory and nodded.

"Plus," she added, "If some kind of wat gets started, I`m on her side. After all, you wouldn`t even let me try anything helpful. You kept getting in the way. Maybe I shouldn`t have warned you when I made that sonic-bubble." She put her hand to her chin and pretended to think about it.

LavyBrown

Aiden sighed and helped Lavy stand, "Thank you, Aiden," she kissed his cheek. He smiled a bit, "Ready to go?"
"Where are you going?"
"Going to go find me some Russians, what else?"
Aiden's face fell, "Lavy they just tried to kill you and now you want to go back? No way."
"Oh stop being so overdramatic."
"Can I please get some help?," He asked, looking up at Stacey.

potter_fan122

Stacey raised an eyebrow, then reached out and wrapped her fingers around Lavy`s arm.

"You are not going after any Russians today, or within the next week or two. I couldn`t even hold them off, so how do you expect to attack them? And don`t you dare say that you are more experienced than me. You`ve been underestimating me all night, and yet I saved your life." She glanced over at Neo with a slight look of disgust. "And if he would`ve let me move you, we wouldn`t have been found the second time."

LavyBrown

Neo rolled is eyes and scoffed, "They would have found you. And they would have killed you, very slowly."
"Shut up, Neo, God. Just shut," Aiden said standing up.
Lavy stepped between them, "Please don't do this right now. I don't want to patch you two up after you finish ripping each other apart. Stacey, can we go back to school. I'm tired of this."

potter_fan122

Stacey looked at Lavy.

"We can go in a minute." She said, slowly turning towards Neo, her eyes getting darker. "First of all, my magic is different, unique. Lavy and Ginny don`t even know what it is. I`m not trackable. No one`s found out how to track me, that`s why me and my father aren`t locked up in Askaban. Our magic is different, much different, and I`m not going to explain it to someone who won`t listen." She stood up, still holding Lavy`s arm.

LavyBrown

Neo laughed out loud, "You don't seem to understand me. Your not dealing with people who work in a normal plane here. You think because your eyes change color and your magic is different you are suddenly exempt from the rules. But your not. Let me try to put this into words that maybe you can understand. Your not a special as you think. I know what you can do. All of from start to finish every thing. You can't hide magic from me. That's how I can find people with little issue. In fact, the more unique it is the easier it is."

"People think they are so special because they can do more then the 'average' witch or wizard. But the fact is, more people are 'special' then normal. I could find you, using your best magic, in ten minutes flat. The Russians are better. Why do you think Lavy had to jump around. You could have Gods power on your side, literally, and they would still find you. Your trackable, you just haven't come into contact with someone who can recognize the pattern that your magic leaves. The Russians can. I can."

(lol wow he is a jerk)

potter_fan122

Stacey raised an eyebrow, her eyes flaring red. She absolutely hated it when someone spoke to her like that. She was raised to not take any sh!t, and she didn`t. She put her hand on one hip, the image of a pissed teenager.

"My magic is different, but you don`t know what all I can do." She said calmly. She probably deserved a round of applause for that little fact alone. When she was mad, she was mad. "I know I still have you wand, but that doesn`t mean anything. I know you can still snap me if you wanted to. But one of the things that makes me different than you is the fact that I have a voice inside my head." She glanced at Lavy. "Not the normal voices like everyone else, but a single voice that`s trying to take me over from the inside out. His name is Jonathan, and he`s my uncle. How do you think he tracks me?"

While she spoke, she was carefully building up all of her blocks, just like Ginny had taught her, and started pushing her powers away from herself. Ever so slowly her eyes turned the warm brown that was her supposed natural color, and she couldn`t use her powers at all unless she took down her mental walls.

((Yeah, but Stacey`s defensive and hormonal. =) ))

LavyBrown

(lol but Neo is a crazy dude being written by a girl...this could get intresting  ;D)

His face feel. He was done with her childish games. Everyone thought that whatever they had was completely original and never heard of before. But he knew different. He could feel his old self coming out, slowly, but still coming. Part of him knew that staying in the room with three people he had tried to kill, two of which, he wouldn't have minded if he was successful, was dangerous. Part of him didn't care. That unquenchable need for blood was starting to dominate his thoughts.

"You look like a five year old having a tantrum. Your words me very little to me. I know what I know and I know you would never believe that someone could ever fully understand your capability without first asking you. But just because you don't believe it doesn't mean it's not true."

Lavy and Aiden glanced at each other. This was going to be a peeing contest. Who could outwit and outword the other. They sighed at the same time. What a drag.

potter_fan122

Stacey shrugged.

"I`m not going to stand here and tell you that you`re wrong. Again, you underestimate me. I know that people know more about my powers than I do, but I don`t need magic to do my damage. Yes, I`ve killed people, and without magic. I don`t need spells and such to live my life. I`ve almost been killed, though, too. As you can see, I`m still here and well. I know how to control myself and my anger. I know how not to act around others." She paused, raising her eyebrow again. She took a step towards Lavy, squeezing her arm gently.

"And unlike you, I know how to treat the ones I love." She knew that her last statement may be a little risky, but she wasn`t all stupid.

LavyBrown

A huge glass mirror across the room from them shattered into a million pieces, "Neo," Lavy said in a warning tone. Stacey was pushing him a little too much.

"Sorry, Lavs."

"We're going now. It will give you a chance to get yourself under control."

potter_fan122

Stacey looked at Lavy and shrugged. At least she had cut it short, instead of going on and on about how she was right and he was wrong. She was a girl, she was good at that. She waved her hand and the glass swept itself into a pile. Her eyes were emerald green again; she just wasn`t comfortable if she didn`t have that tingle of magic in her fingertips.

"Come on, Lavy, where do you want to land?"

LavyBrown

"Anywhere but here," She mumbled. She took Stacey's hand preparing to leave. Just was she was visualizing were she was going she felt someone grab her other hand. She looked up just in time to see Aiden's face come into sight. The next moment she felt the familiar uncomfortable sensation of teleportation come over her. She closed her eyes so she didn't get dizzy. When she opened them Aiden was still there, along with Stacey on her other side.

The air here was much heavier. The taste of salt was gone and the sounds of waves crashing into the shore had disappeared. The room they were in was bright and warm, a fire burning in the fireplace. The smell of baking was in the air. Like cookies or maybe cake. Whatever it was it smelt good.

"What..."
"You didn't think I was going to let you go off by yourself did you? Besides if I stayed with Neo I might have tried to kill him again. Big mess to clean up."
She smiled and looked at Stacey, "This is my aunts house. She's not really my aunt, both my parents were only children but she was my moms best friend while she was still alive."

potter_fan122

Stacey closed her eyes, too, imagining that one corner just beyond the Three Broomsticks and the Apparation block. They would have looked odd if they popped up somewhere inside the shield.

But then she felt herself being pulled away, somewhere else, somewhere totally different. When she opened her eyes she saw a place that was definatly not tin Hogsmead.

She turned to look at Aiden, her eyes emerald with irritation and you could tell that she was tired.

"What`d you do that for? She was safe with me, you could have just come along. God, what is my Aiden going to think?" She let go of Lavy`s hand and wiped her eyes.