News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

&I can`t take the pain

Started by potter_fan122, November 22, 2009, 08:24:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Headaches. Sore limbs. Burning sensations.

It was Jonathan. It had to be. Jonathan was furious with Stacey`s ability to keep him out of her head, but he didn`t know-- or maybe he did-- that the concentration it took to keep a big enoguh sheild up was taking its toll on her. At first it had just made her tired, but it had slowly progressed from exhaustion to pain. She hadn`t told anyone about it, but Aiden had probably suspected. She couldn`t keep a secret from him, and if he asked her if she was okay there was no way she could lie.

Stacey clenched her teeth together and rolled onto her side. The grass was soft and inviting compared to the invisible fire that danced across her side. Her breathing was heavy and labored, and her eyes were black with dark green streaks, at least they would be if she opened them. Her ears were ringing and she couldn`t tell if it was just her, or if it was some outside source. Whatever it was she wanted it to stop.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

fudge0604

" What is it, you sunshiny ray of light? " Albus asked, as thirteen year old boy emerged from the tall grass. Even though his tone was cheery, he knew what Stacey had on her shoulders, or atleast, the feeling was well known to Albus himself.

He smiled cheerfully, and sat down next to the older girl. " You know, life is a lot of better when you let yourself go, a little bittle. Like, be a little like me. Even though it must be hard, as awesome as I am. "

Albus chuckled lightly, doing what he could to lighten up Stacey. " You know, I do often mean what I say, you can't always be on guard. You can't live in endless fear!"

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey winced, trying to make it look like a smile.

"You try having your da*ned evil uncle try to take you over from the inside out and see how much pressure you can take. If I`m not on my guard, I`ll freakin` get attacked mentally." She tried to joke at first, but by the time she finished it was clear that that wasn`t possible right now. "I`m sorry." She added, "I don`t mean to sound like such an a$$."

fudge0604

" No worries. It doesn't help to let out some steam once and a while! " Albus sighed, as his mind wandered.

" I really want to physically hurt that darn bastard of an uncle you have. " The words plumped out of his mouth, he couldn't stop his lips from leaking. " You're not the ass, he's the one. "

Albus was curious, but he didn't dare to ask, what and why Stacey's uncle was taking over, and why the tension that seemed to be between them was there.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

((Read some of my fan fic. While it may suck, it gives a lot of information about it. But do it when I`m not here. I`m about to die of boredom.))

Stacey laughed once, sitting up.

"You don`t want me to let out any more steam, trust me. I may just catch a few things on fire in the process. And it`s kind of hard to hurt Jonathan. He`s an immortal bastard. Makes him just a little hard to kill." She winced again and shifted her weight, crossing her legs.

"I didn`t even know about him until a couple months ago. It was him who was causing the voices in my head, not damaged souls like Ginny and Lavy said." Her eyes lightened ever so slightly and she attempted a smile with a little more sucess.. "We`re still close enough to town and the school for me to read your mind. Try not to think too loudly and I`ll try not to listen."

fudge0604

Albus smiled at his own naive stupidity. " Of course. "

Sitting there next to Stacey, he realized that they were a bit like each other, or atleast, they're history was both tainted with others hunting them down, and ruining their lives. He nodded, it was hard. It was a time where both of them had to work. But Albus knew, that Stacey, would come out from the situation with her uncle one day, as the surviving victor.

" Want to let out some agression? I sure feel like letting some out now... " Albus grunted tiredly. He wanted to destroy things. Even though he was smiling, it was a mask that was on at all times.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

"If I let anything out right now, there`s gonna be a big mess." She warned, resting her head in her hand. Her eyes showed her pain, but she couldn`t change that. Her eyes told everyone what she was thinking, whether she wanted them to or not. "And I don`t know, you may not be able to keep up with me."

She opened her hand and a flame popped into the air.

fudge0604

Albus chuckled, as the corners of his mouth slowly dragged themselves into a wicked smile. His teeth were shining white, completely perfect. Looking at the flame that burst out of Stacey's hand, Albus reached out his hand, and moved his blue finger through the flame slowly, feeling the sensation of the heat.

" You have to stop underestimating me! " Albus started. He made a grimace, and then started to imitate Stacey, with a slow, deep voice. " Umm, I'm to good for, so I don't think that you can duel me, 'cause I would be so extremely úbersome that I'd kill you with the flick of my fingers. "

Albus looked at Stacey, as he flicked his fingers. The flame in Stacey's hand froze, and around it was a coat of ice.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey grinned, her eyes lightening slightly.

"But I am super cool, and I could kill you with a flick of my fingers. But I would never do that, or there wouldn`t be anyone here to entertain me." She teased as she flexed her fingers. The frozen flame expanded and small shards of ice hit the ground. It flickered blue with heat and her irises changed to match.

"Seriosuly, if you could feel what was in my head right now, you would so not underestimate me."

fudge0604

" Yeah yeah yeah, " Albus said, not really paying attention to Stacey. His eyes were fixated on the blue flame in her hand. Fascinated by it's color, Albus ran one of his fingers through it again. It was definitely hotter, and he burnt himself. Pulling the finger out of the flames instinctively, he felt the tip of his finger throbbing. Swearing, he fished up his wand from his robes.

" I hate flames! Episkey!" Albus pointed his wand at his burnt finger, and watched as some new skin patched covered the burnt area.

" Like, you get hurt if you touch it! It's really just lame. But... " Pausing for a second, Albus grinned at Stacey, " Since you made the flame, you're lame yourself! But that's really not a shock... Misses dun'ts understimates me! " He teased, hoping that she'd at least get a little bit annoyed, so that he could have some fun.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey rolled her eyes, knowing that he was trying to get her aggitated.

"First, fire is suppsoed to be hot. That`s why it`s fire, so it`s gonna hurt you. Second, I am not lame. i am so down with the little kids." She grinned and shook her head while she twirled her fingers. The little flames pusled and grew again, moving with her fingers like an eager puppy. It didn`t seem to hurt her, and it didn`t. She could hardly feel the heat of the little fire.

((Shortness.))

fudge0604

(( Shortyness is funnyness : D ))

" Yeah yeah yeah " Said Albus, paying no attention to what Stacey said. His eyes rested on the puppet made out of flame in her hand. Amused by her little trick, he flicked his fingers, and in front of him, a puppet made out of snow was made. It looked just like Albus. It was three inches tall, and it stood there grinning at him. Albus chuckled lightly, as he made the puppet jump around.

Amused by his new discovery, he flicked his finger again, and now made another puppet made out of ice. Albus smiled, as he looked at the puppet. Looking right at him, an exact replica of Stacey stood in front of him. Both puppets were looking up at him. The puppet of Stacey was much taller than the one of Albus.

" The reason you're down with the kids is because your lame. " Albus said, chuckling lightly, whilst he made the puppets walk in front of Stacey.

" What do you think? " He asked, beaming at her.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey smirked, amused by Albus`s amusement. "Seriously, have you never done that before? Try this." She made complex motions with her hands and an orange flame exploded from her palms. It took the form of a pheonix and began flying around between the trees, dipping and swirling while leaving trails of fire behind it.

She snapped once and the bird disappeared with a crack. Little sparks slowly floated to the ground, but before they made it the grew into little butterlies, taking their time wondering around to the fiery flowers that had somehow appeared, too. All of it was glowing a soft orange, and the flowers glittered with heat as a butterfly touched it.

Stacey looked over at Albus, her hands resting on her stomach, things still moving.
"What do you think?"

fudge0604

" Wow! That was amazing! " Albus said, as he looked at Stacey. He was amazed by her trick, it had been performed with such grace, that he'd become speechless. Even though he returned to his normal self within seconds.

With a low chuckle, he raised his right arm, formed a snowball out from nothing in his hand, and threw it at Stacey's back.

" Well, that's more fun than that phoenix thingy! " He said jokingly.

Albus stood up, opening his mouth. " Fancy a walk? "

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey couldn`t help but wince as the snowball hit her, surpsied by it and the pain it caused when it touched her, like it had been filled with little sharp pieces of metal.

"It may be more fun, but it hurts more." She said as she tilted her head to the side. A layer of heat surrounded her, not only to dry her back, but to protect herself from any more of Albus`s ice.

"Sure. But I don`t know how... hospitable I`ll be."