News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

&I can`t take the pain

Started by potter_fan122, November 22, 2009, 08:24:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

" Then onwards! " Albus said cheerfully, taking the lead quickly as he started to walk against the forest.        " Well, you've always been kind Stacey! " remarked Albus, even though he quickly remembered the quarrels they'd had.

" Even though you often seem to try everything you can to either catch my attention, or annoy me, " Albus started, as he chuckled lightly. Being sarcastic was one of the things he lived for. " you're still very nice to me! "

Albus smiled, as he looked at the girl next to him. Hanging out with Stacey was fun, and having small quarrels were always fun with her, as she could give him some resistance.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

((SOME resistance?!?!))

"Whatever." Stacey sighed, quickly standing up and following him. "Tone downn of the happy lasers, you`re giving me a headache," She said teasingly and gently pushed his shoulder.

"And I don`t have to try to get someone`s attention." She waved her hand, a rainbow of glowing color following.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

fudge0604

With a chuckle escaping from his mouth, Albus said, " Well, everyone would get attention of they'd have rainbows attached to their hands! Duh! "

Turning his head towards her, he suddenly decided to stop. He didn't say a word, he turned around looking for someone close. As Albus slowly realized there weren't anyone close to them, he slowly, leaned into Stacey and whispered, "It's much more cool if your skins blue!"

Laughing out loud, he continued his walking, even though his pace had slowed down remarkably. Fishing his wand out of his pocket, he started to play with some peculiar rocks, levitating them around. Albus had always loved doing tricks with his wand, whether it was making green or blue sparks, to transfigurating objects into animals.

" You know, even though you've got some weird kind of powers, I can still beat you, wand wise! "

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

"If people had rainbows coming out their hands, there`d be some serious explosions going on every time my head hurt." She grumbled as he stopped, looking around and wondering why he had picked this spot to stop.

She watched with a midly curious look as he levitated the rocks. Her eyes flickered a little closer to orange and she pulled her wand out. It felt like an old friend that she hadn`t seen in a while. She had never used her wand that often, and even less after she graduated. What was the point in using it when you could just use your mind?

But she waved it anyway, ignoring his comment out how he was better with his wand. It might be true, it might not be, but without wands she could do a lot more damage.

Stacey flicked the long piece of wood and a soft wind blew through quickly, pulling some leaves from the trees and making them circle around the two teenagers.

fudge0604

Albus felt the leaves playing roughly with his hair; it sent a tickling sensation through his whole body. As he watched Stacey, he quickly flicked his 12 inch wand, making the leaves shift directions. Feeling quite light headed, a grin was stretched across the soon to be fourteen year old boy.

It was a bit comical, that even though he soon was 14, he still acted like a little child in so many ways. As the leaves bruised against his skin, he looked over to Stacey, his body feeling as light as a feather.

" Quite some time since I've seen you whip your wand Stacey! Would think you'd get all arrogant over your powerfully powers! " Albus teased lightly, even though he knew it just was some rubbish escaping his mouth.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey coudln`t help but smile back at Albus, and she shrugged.

"I don`t know," She replied, swinging her wand to the side lazily, "This seems easier for somethings, but it just feels too.... I don`t know, heavy, I guess. I could do this leaf thing without a wand." She just shrugged again, unable to put her feelings into words.

((Shortness. x.x ))

fudge0604

Albus looked at Stacey, with a glimpse of curiosity in his eyes.

"I don't know why, but, I prefer using my wand..." He started, taking a pause, tilting his head to the head as he felt a numb feeling spread. " But like, if something dangerous happens, my reflexes automatically get me to use my ice powers. "

As he pondered at his own words, he concluded slowly, " But a wand is much more... versatile..." Albus ended, starring at the sky, with gloomy eyes.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled a little and shook her head.

"See, for me it`s the opposite. My wand feels kind of like a limitation, like I can only do so much. Without it, I can do so much with all of my powers. I guess having the wand numbs that feeling." She closed her eyes, relaxing her shoulders. Her head was still pounding, but with her wand clutched in her hand she felt... safer somehow.

fudge0604

" But, a wand is much more secure to use, and you can use it indefinitely, as long as it doesn't breaks! " Albus exclaimed, flicking his wand at a flower on the ground. The flower hadn't blossomed yet, and the crown was still a green ball. At his command, the flower burst out into a bright orange color, illuminating the surroundings with its bright color.

" And you don't even have to feel the normal fatigue, which follows using elemental or other powers! "

He flicked his wand several times, paying close attention to the flower in front of him, as it turned red, blue, green, and purple with each wand movement. Flicking the wand one last time, the flower curled back, looking as it hadn't blossomed, changed colors four times, and curled back up again.

" Much more fun with a wand, you see! "

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey watched Albus chane the flowers, her eyes thoughtfully purple.

"I don`t know. Without my wand, I can feel the magic. I can feel what I`m going to do with it, and it`s easier to shape. And it just sort of... feels right when I on`t use my wand."

HamandCheese

Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

potter_fan122

((I`d really prefer if you didn`t.))

HamandCheese

Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

fudge0604

" You don't always have to feel magic! Isn't it comfortable to know that what you're doing with a wand, doesn't take any energy out of you? I could channel thousands of ice shards, but eventually, I wouldn't have enough energy left after passing some thousand! "

Albus exclaimed, and then continued, whilst stretching his arms, and flexing his abs under his gleaming orange t-shirt.

" With a wand, I could channel tens of thousands ice shards without getting tired. " He put his arms down, and relaxed in his whole body, as they closed in at the forest.

" Even though the ice shards would be small, less sharp and move slower, by using a wand. "

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey clneched her teeth as she watched Albus, trying to find the words to explain how she felt.

"My powers are different that yours, different from anyone in Hogsmead." She started, wondering if she had told Albus about her immortal father and uncle. "I can do the things I do with my wand, without it. Only big things wear me out anymore. It`s like exercising; the more I use my powers, the stronger they get and the longer I can use them without getting tired."

She lifted her hands and slowly brought them together. There was a sort of flash and glowing ropes appeared around them. They twisted and moved, making a circle, letting off light as they ran through the color spectrum.