News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hanging Out In Hogsmead

Started by Sky, November 24, 2009, 11:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

Lavy smiled and tilted her head to the side, "Oh come on there has to be more then that. Girlfriends, ultimate enemies, your dog that you love? There has to be more then three sentences. I refuse to believe that your boring or normal in any way. So spill."

Just as she said that, the man who had been starting her spilt his drink. She almost laughed outloud, covering her mouth so nothing came out. She got control of herself before she said anythign else, "Give me something."
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Sky

Axel sighed. "No girlfriend since I was fourteen. No enemies yet, and I've never had a dog." He smiled. So he was normal.

"I run." He said, looking down at the table.

LavyBrown

"Why do you look down at the table when you say that. It's nothing to be emberssed about. Ok well then tell me. Why do you run? To something, from something, just for the hell of it?"

Sky

"I'm not really embarrassed about that. I'm more embarrassed that I have almost nothing to tell." He smiled as she asked why he ran.

"Well, I'm not exactly sure why. I t just feels really good. Sometimed I just feel really down or mad and running is kinda my way to relax. The wind in my face and the sights of nature soothe me." Axel drained the rest of his tea and set the cup aside.

LavyBrown

"Hmmm...intresting," She sat back in her chair and began to think. Everytime she stated coming to a conclusion the man at the bar would distracted her, "Dear, God man." She said out loud, "Please excuse me for a moment, "She didn't wait for a response from Axel. She stood up from the table and walked right up the the man, "Can I help you with something? You seem to have a staring problem."

The man seemed slightly taken aback but somehow victorious, "Yeah girly. You busy right now," He asked with a slight Southern accent.

"I most certainly am. You know that. You've been watching me for the past half-hour, talking to a friend."

"Oh so he is only a friend," He said, happily, "Well that just made my job so much easier. Don't have to beat up a boyfriend."

Lavy laughed, "If I were you I would be more worried about what I'm going to do to you then any boyfriend of mine."

"Oh come on. You know your kinda of curious. Ask me my name," He, reached out and pulled Lavy closer to him.

Sky

Axel's eyes followed Lavy from her seat to the man. He watched as she confronted him, asking if he needed something. He could hear the conversation quite well and the things the man were saying were starting to make his blood boil.

Should he say something? If  Lavy was an auror, she could surely defend herself. Axel narrowed his eyes.

Suddenly the man had pulled Lavy closer, laying his filthy, disgusting hands on her. Without even thinking, Axel had risen from his seat and appeared next to them, grabbing the man by the collar of his shirt.

"Touch her again and you're a dead man." He said quietly so as not to make a scene.

LavyBrown

"Whoa, buddy," He said turning to   "She said she wasn't taken. Why don't you just back off. Give a fellow man a chance. No need to make a big deal about it."

The bar had fallen silent by now. Lavy noticed that the bartender had his wand in his hand and he was staring at the three of them. He seemed very nervous about how the events would unfold.

"If you wanted her you should have planted that flag."

"I'm standing right here," Lavy said, annoyed. She tried to remove his arm from around her but his arm wouldn't move, "Seriously let go it's not cute anymore."

"Look dude," He said, ignoring Lavy, "Just go back to you table, and let me and the lady talk."

Sky

Axel tightened his grip on the collar, glancing down to see that the man's arm was still wrapped around Lavy.

"You don't have a chance with her buddy. She wants nothing to do with scum like you." Axel stood there for a moment, staring the man in the eyes.

"Look dude, just go back to you table, and let me and the lady talk."

Axel sighed then nodded, slowly releasing his grip on the man's shirt. He turned around, taking a step away and then spun around swiftly, his fist making contact with the man's face.

LavyBrown

The man let go of Lavy and staggered backwards, "Do you know who your dealing with, boy?"

Lavy stepped between them without even thinking, "Come on there is no need for all of this. Just sit down and finish your drinks then get out. You don't need to fight over this."

The man was in a rage. He pushed Lavy into the bar to get her out of the way and swung. The first swing missed completely, since the guy was so drunk, but the second, got Axel in the side. The guy didn't wait at all, he pushed Axel to the floor and jumped on him bringing punch after punch.

Sky

Axel moaned in pain when he was struck in the side. That was probably a bruised rib that he would definitely feel in the morning. The next thing he knew, he was on the floor with the  man on top of him, punching him repeatedly in the face.

Axel winced as he managed to pull his wand from his pocket. He pointed it at the man.

"Dammit! Stupefy!" A red beam shot out from the tip of his wand, but he wasn't sure if it hit. He blacked out.

LavyBrown

***5 hours later***

Lavy couldn't sit still. She kept wanting to pace back and forth down the long hospital wing. Everytime the door opened she would stand hoping it would be a nurse telling her the Axel was OK. Finally she came out.

"You can see him if you would like. He's still out but he should be coming to pretty soon."

Lavy ran pass the nurse into the hospital wing. She could see blinders put up all around Axel's bed and she walked right up and pass them. He was laying there sleeping soundly. His face and arms were badly bruised and he had a black eye. Lavy felt horrible. He could very well be dead right now if it hadn't been for the bartender.

She sat down on the edge of his bed and waited for him to wake.

Sky

"Wow. Who would have thought a drunken man would make me feel like this?" Axel was grinning, one eye swollen and squinted. He looked at Lavy and then around the room. So he was in The Hospital Wing.

Axel had no idea how he had gotten here, nor the extent of his injuries. He felt like he had been run over by the Hogwart's Express. He groaned as he tried to sit up, finally doing it on the third try.

He could see out the window that it was getting dark. "Have you been here the entire time?"

LavyBrown

Lavy nodded, "Yeah. Well no. I made sure that jerk was taken to jail and booked. But after that I came right here. I feel like this is completely my fault. If I had just left him alone with his dirty thoughts none of this would have happened. But it was starting to go to far and...well there isn't really and excuse for what I did. I can only say I'm sorry. I'll understand if you want me to leave."

She stood, getting ready to leave if he asked her to.

Sky

Axel nodded slowly, carefully. "I understand. I can tell that they weren't very nice things he said. Glad he's jailed though. Ol' perv deserved it." He smiled, but wen she had apologized and stood up, he frowned.

"This isn't your fault." He said. "I don't want you to go. I mean...unless you want to." Axel looked down at his arms and saw a nice bruise.

LavyBrown

"No, not really. I would prefer to stay. Make sure your going to be OK. He differently did a number on you," Lavy said looking him over, "But I'm really thankful that you stood up for me. It's really nice to...well I guess to have a man stand up for me. Hasn't happened in a really long time," Lavy pulled her long hair up into a ponytail.

She laughed nervously, "I hope it's not weird that I said that." She grabbed a chair and sat down next to his bed.