News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hanging Out In Hogsmead

Started by Sky, November 24, 2009, 11:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

"Thank you. I should be fine and out of here by the end of tonight or by morning tomorrow." Axel watched as she pulled her hair up in a ponytail.

"I hope it's not weird that I said that."

"No. Not at all." He replied.

LavyBrown

Lavy looked at Axel for a very long time, "Excuse me for a moment," she said standing up and racing out of the room. She closed the door behind her so Axel couldn't hear her.

"Oh, my God Lavy," She said to herself, "Stop yourself right now. What are you doing, right now. You need to slow down. You don't want to drag some poor unsuspecting boy into this mess. If Neo ever found out about him, all his progress would go out the window," Lavy took a deep breath to calm herself, "OK, go back in and act normal."

Lavy went back into the room and walked back to her chair, "Sorry about that."
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Sky

((Sorry, this thing I'm typing on is so slow.))

Axel didn't even get a chance to say anything. She was already out of the room with a loud boom that echoed across the room because of the door.

"Is everything alright?" He asked when she returned.

LavyBrown

She nodded, "Yeah, everything is fine. Just needed a minute is all. It been a while since anyone been kind to me and I needed to think though some things...you know."

"So...what were your plans before this day went so wrong?" She asked, trying to avoid anymore questions from him, "It couldn't have possibly been to end up in here with a girl you hardly know."

Sky

"Uh...yeah." Axel said slowly. He felt bad for the girl. She must not have been treated nicely very often.

"Oh, just going through Hogsmead, replenishing some school stuff, then homework, then I dunno. And no that wasn't exactly my plan, but I don't mind. That guy was a jerk and someone had to do something." Axel grinned. "Even though it meant getting injured, totally worth it."

LavyBrown

"I have to make up for my part in this. If you don't mind, I'll take you into town tommorrow and we can attempt to get what you needed. And if we got back here in time I bet I could help you with whatever homework you have left. They probably wont make you go to class Monday anyways. You being all beat up and stuff."

Sky

Axel shook his head. "No, it's cool. I got enough stuff to get me by for the week. And my homework is pretty easy. I just have to write an essay on moonstones." He looked around the small secluded area.

"Did anyone grab my hat?" He asked, touching the top of his head.

LavyBrown

"Yeah," She said leaning over and pulling out all his is cloths from under the bed, "We had to wash the blood out of the shirt but it looks good as new...if not better. Magic can do that," She said smiling and handing them over to him.

Sky

Axel took the clothes and set them on his lap. He carefully swung his legs off of the bed and managed to stand, feeling dizzy for a quick moment.

"Bloody hell." He groaned. He looked at her once everything quit throbbing as much.

"Could you step out for a moment? I must get out of this hospital clothing."

LavyBrown

Lavy resisted for a moment, wondering if he was about to fall over, "Ummm...I don;t know if I should...." She stopped.

"Yeah sure, just promise me you won't fall over, or pass out or something like that. You haven't been released yet so if your going to sneak out you can add another injury."

Sky

"Chill. I promise. And I'm only going to the Gryffindor Common Room. It's not like I'm going back to Hogsmead." He closed the curtain and changed into his old clothes. Though it took a couple minutes because everytime he moved, Axel was hit with a wave of pain.

He drew back the curtain and limped out from his area that he rested in.  "You're welcome to join me if you want. Though dinner will be soon in the great hall."

LavyBrown

Lavy looked up when Axel walked out, "You look awful," She said without thinking and then realized what she said, "Sorry, it's just. Well he really did a number on you."

She took his arm and pulled him over to a mirror, "See. You look like your about to start bleeding at any second."

Sky

What Axel saw in the mirror was very shocking to him. He didn't even recognize the person standing before him. Black eye, cuts on his face and arms, bruises. How embarrassing. How could he face people like this? Especially when he blacked out and lost the fight.

"d**n. I hope the swelling goes down by morning."

LavyBrown

"It will go down a little, probably. It will be noticeable but not horrible. Come on. The nurses are changing shifts right now so now is the prime time to sneak out. Ill go first," She said.

Lavy turned towards the door and started heading out, "Come on," She whispered.

Sky

Axel made his way out the door right behind Lavy. He looked around quickly. Not a person in sight. He started for the stairs.