News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hanging Out In Hogsmead

Started by Sky, November 24, 2009, 11:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

"OK...so you-"

"Lavy is that you?"Lavy turned around to see a woman standing at the door they had just existed from.

"Nurse Smith..." Lavy said pushing Axel down the first few steps so that he was put of sight, "Wow it's been a while. How have you been?"

"Fine," said the old woman, "Who were you just talking?'

"No one, you know me I'm always talking to myself. You look good," Lavy said, trying to distract the nurse.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Sky

"Oomf." Axel had to bite his lip to keep from yelling after she pushed him. He crouched down so he wouldn't be seen.

LavyBrown

"Thanks," sad the nurse, "Well I should let you go. I need to check in on a patient. Poor boy was beaten up in a bar."

"Oh wow, that sounds pretty bad."

"Yes apparently it was. I told the teachers that they need to protect the students more from people like that but no one want to listen to me."

"Yeah, sounds terrible. Got to go," Lavy said running down the steps, "Come on," she whispered, grabbing Axel hand and dragging him down the rest of the steps and out the door before anyone else could stop them.

Sky

"Do you have to pull so hard?" Axel whispered as Lavy dragged him down the steps. He adjusted his gray fedora hat as it had gone lopsided. He looked at the paintings on the wall. There were hundreds. No, thousands. All in a variety of sizes, frames, and age. A lot seemed to have their eyes on him.

"Aye, what 'appened to you?" A voice called.

"Looks like you were beaten up by a troll." Said another.

"Well, the guy smelled like one." Axel replied, referring to the man he fought. Though he only said it loud enough for Lavy to hear.

LavyBrown

Lavy laughed out loud and the pictures all glared at her. She figured she must look really stupid laughing at something that they couldn't even hear. That made it even funnier. She finally let go of Axel's hand.

"I hope you don't think I'm some damsel in distress all the time. Distress, maybe but I can take care of myself. It's just...well that guy kinda reminded me of Neo in some weird way. I felt bad for him. I almost wanted the poor guy a break and actually talk to him but....well that probably wouldn't have worked out very well."

"But thanks all the same for stepping in. I very much appreciate it."