News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

bored.

Started by draco294, November 26, 2009, 10:35:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

draco294

someone start something, please. Lol. I'm terrible at starting these things. (:
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Sky

Sky sat as close as she could to the black lake without getting wet. Her gray eyes watched the waves ripple back and forth in a mesmerizing motion, a cool breeze blowing her long, silky, black hair in her face.

She shivered as the wind hit her cheeks. Despite the black sweater and jeans she was wearing, she was still cold.

She smiled and hummed a soft tune, not realizing that someone was near.

potter_fan122

((Ima join.))

Jason tilted his head, holding perfectly still. He moved so slowly, trying not to be noticed by Sky. His footsteps were swallowed by the hard ground, his feet not making a sound as he moved through the grass.

When he got close enough he slowly reached his hands out and placed them on her shoulders, but slowly so she wouldn`t be so startled. He started to massage her shoulders.

"Whatcha up to?" He asked, his eyes on the trees closest to the lake. He felt something, but he wasn`t sure what it was. Something was in the trees, but then again, there were a lot of strange things that lived in the forest.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Sky looked up to see Jason standing over her, his hands massaging her shoulders. Oh how she had needed that. She smiled and looked back out at the lake.

"Oh, just thought I'd come visit the lake before the big holiday and think about what I'm thankful for." She put her hand on one of his.

"What about you?"

potter_fan122

Jason smiled and continued to rub Sky`s shoulders.
"I thought I`d just come out and see what you were doing for the holidays." He said softly, looking down into her eyes.

draco294

Draco slowly stepped out from the forest where he had been lurking. "Uh...yeah. I hate to break up this little love fest but...I'm going to," he said with a sneer.

potter_fan122

Jason`s eyes didn`t even flicker, having already felt the presence when he arrived.

"Fine, wimp, just walk away." He sensed something dark about this boy, but didn`t remember his name. The pale guy made his left arm itch, a certain tatoo in particular.

Miss Xantier

(I'm joining!)

Heather hopped down from the birch tree on the Beach. "Hello couple! Malfoy..." Heather rolled her eyes, he had just had to interrupt the couple, during their love fest. Then stared at Malfoy, and says to the man "He won't listen to ya, ya know. There's a rumor going around, that his parents are involved with Death Eaters! Some say he is too! Ooh, and I bet he is! Because he shot a unforgivable at me! Ooooh, I remember that day!" She looked to the sky in a daze, as if she was actually remembering it. Which she was, she remembered meeting the boy, and Alexis. Her and Alexis had brought Malfoy down a notch.

potter_fan122

Ah, a Malfoy.

"What`s wrong, Malfoy? Get beat up by a girl?" He tilted his head to the side, wrapping his arm around Sky`s shoulders and tucking his left arm against his side.

draco294

Draco's pale face turned slightly red at this. "No," he sneered, squinting his eyes. He simply answered the question and said no more, making sure not to say anything at all about Heather's comments about his family and the Death Eaters.

potter_fan122

Jason looked down at Sky, smiling, but there was worry in his eyes. The tatoo on his arm twitched with a sliver of pain, but he refused to let Malfoy know that it was there.

"Death Eaters, you say." He siad softly, reading the hesitation in Draco`s mind.

Miss Xantier

"He did so!" Heather smirked, she pushed her hair back behind her right ear. She watched Malfoy cautiously, waiting for a curse to be thrown, and then says to Jason "Yeah."

draco294

Draco just stood there silent. He looked from person to person with an angry glare in his eyes..but he said nothing.