News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Cricket come here!!! it's isy!

Started by .:isis:., January 1, 2003, 06:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

hey cricket!!! how was you'r break? mine was nuts!!!! it all began after Grammy's x-mas party. there i was heating up some hot cocoa, when the microwave exploded. then our fire alarm went off after my hair caught on fire when i reached to get a napkin off of the counter. then i went 2 san diego and there the table caught on fire (that wasn't my fault). then i got hit in the head with a 150 pound wood carving of an emu. after that, i was run over by a BIG dog. then when i thought that things couldn't get any worse now that i was out of san diego, and at my mom's house.....they did. i open the microwave 2 make some tea, and the door slipped out of my hands, hit my face, and now i have a black eye. why am i constantly getting hurt????  ??? ??? ???
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

.:isis:.

i mean, i am always getting hurt!!! :( remember when i ran n2 that BIG blue wall n the locker room, then i hit my head on my locker (several times), then i got hit n the head with 2 tennis balls, fell n2 the pool at the skateboard park, fell through the glass table, crashed my bike through the fence n the backyard, and when i was little, i got my hand stuck up the exhaust pipe of a lawn mower. that 1 really hurt! :'( then i got hit all of those times n hockey, bampots!  >:( we almost 1 yin of the games, but that was only because their best player broke his leg. gee, i dunno how that happened. ::)
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.